RN (Registered Nurse) - Oklahoma City, OK - Med Surg
Company: Titus Regional Medical Center
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 23, 2022
RN (Registered Nurse) - Oklahoma City, OK
Registered Nurse (RN)
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
New Schedule - Every Other Weekend Off
Tuscany Village Nursing Center
Oklahoma City, OK
Tuscany Village Nursing Center--in--Oklahoma City, OK is offering a
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus to Full-Time RN's!
Tuscany Village Nursing Center in--Oklahoma City, OK has
opportunities for Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team!----A
rewarding career is waiting for you at a great facility that
specializes in long-term and rehabilitative--care!-- If you are
a--Registered Nurse (RN)--with skilled nursing supervisory
experience,--we have the opportunity for you.--
The Registered Nurse (RN) you will participate in and direct the
delivery of patient care in accordance with facility clinical
systems, regulatory requirements, and physician orders. You will be
responsible for ensuring that the highest quality services are
delivered in a customer-service-friendly environment.--
You will play a key role in creating a positive resident experience
by providing quality compassionate healthcare.-- Come be a key part
of our mission to provide superior clinical care, rehabilitation,
wellness, and supportive services that meet the wants, needs, and
expectations of our patients and residents.-- --
At--Tuscany Village Nursing Center in--Oklahoma City, OK we--offer
competitive compensation, health, dental, and vision insurance,
company paid life insurance, holiday pay, paid time off, employee
appreciation events and much more. Don't miss out on this exciting
nursing opportunity. We look forward to you joining our team!
- Maintains appropriate nursing service objectives, goals, and
standards of nursing practices consistent with licensure
requirements and the Nurse Practice Act.
- Evaluates staffing pattern needed to meet the needs of the
residents in conjunction with the Director of Nursing.
- Administers medication/treatments as prescribed.
- Receive, transcribe, and implement physician's orders.
- Implements and evaluates care plans.
- Identifies/secures equipment supplies--
- Directs/oversees subordinates.
- Participates in duty assignments.
- Organizes/coordinates subordinates, job tasks, and time
- Oversees/monitors function and activities of subordinate
- Evaluate staff performance and institutes appropriate action
- Monitor's infection control compliance.
- Investigates/documents accidents/incidents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current, valid licensure as a RN required
- Experience in long-term healthcare preferred
- Management/Supervisory experience required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills needed
- Strong written and verbal skills required
Keywords: Titus Regional Medical Center, Oklahoma City , RN (Registered Nurse) - Oklahoma City, OK - Med Surg, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!