Registered Nurse RN, Med/Surg Telemetry
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Position: -Telemetry RN per diem - -CareRev is the future of work
in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few clicks away
from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays
the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the
industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.Signing up
is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview, and
completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work, and
get paid. It's that easy!
Requirements for RN Med/Surg Tele Role
- Minimum of 1 year full time experience on a combined med/surg
tele unit. Experience must be within the past year. - Home health
and corrections is not applicable for this position.
- Credentials: Current AHA ACLS, BLS and NIHSS certifications
- Strong cardiac knowledge, rhythm interpretation skills and
familiarity with post CVA protocols -
- Must have a current OK RN license and be in good standing with
the state board of nursing. -------Please note: you will be asked
about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview.
Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic
---How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---Rates are subject to change without prior
notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.---
Keywords: CareRev, Oklahoma City , Registered Nurse RN, Med/Surg Telemetry, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!