Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Select Specialty Hospital - Oklahoma City
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Overview:New CNA rates, now starting out at $18.05/hour up to
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Full-time Day Shift (7am-7pm)
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select
Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU
patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs
over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to
approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex
patients? Are you committed to delivering an excellent patient
experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with
us!Responsibilities:We are looking for valued employees who will be
Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the
patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community
in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new
ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), you will be working
alongside highly skilled clinicians and some of the best critical
care nurses in the country. You will work under the general
supervision of a Registered Nurse and perform routine tasks in
patient care, bedside nursing, and documentation of care
- Performing services for the patient involving bathing using
basinless bath products, oral hygiene and oral feeding and care of
- Answering patient lights and performing services in a timely
manner that adds to the physical well-being of the patient.
- Participating in hourly rounds.
- Transporting patients to and from various treatment centers
when necessary; assists transporters in moving patients in and out
of stretchers and wheelchairs.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of various instruments and
equipment such as bedpans, urinals and wheelchairs.
- Keeping the patient's rooms in clean and orderly condition,
including making beds.
- Maintaining unit stock levels of supplies and equipment as
directed.Qualifications:You will demonstrate an understanding of
patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and
understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing
superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who
thrives in a dynamic environment.
- You will have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Nursing Assistant Certification required.
- BLS required within 90 days of hire.
- Requires hospital experience as a nursing assistant,
certification as a nursing assistant, or experience in a related
field such as a medical assistant or as an actively enrolled
nursing student.Preferred qualifications that will make you
- You have an extensive knowledge of basic nursing techniques and
procedures, aseptic practices and cardio-pulmonary
techniques.Nursing students may be considered as nurse assistants
if approved by the State Practice Act.Additional Data:Select
Medical strives to provide our employees with work-life balance, as
we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and
fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- The opportunity to care for complex, critically ill
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Work jointly with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of
registered nurses, respiratory therapists, physical and
occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and
physicians to assist patients in regaining their independence.
- Develop collaborative relationships with patients and their
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.We'd love for you to join the
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Specialty Hospital - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma City , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / $3,000 Sign-On Bonus, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!