New Grad Nurse RN (Fall 2021 Grads) - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Med Surg
Company: Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 13, 2022
New Graduate Nurses Apply Here!Mercy will pay off your student
loans!----Available To Fall 2021 RN Graduates--Our application
questions provide you an opportunity to tell us the units for which
you'd like to be considered.The following departments have openings
for new graduates:
- Orthopedics ($5,000 sign on bonus)
- General Medical-Surgical - North Campus ($5,000 sign on
- General Medical-Surgical - South OKC Campus ($5,000 sign on
- Cardio/Pulmonary/Renal ($5,000 sign on bonus)
- ICU Step Down ($5,000 sign on bonus)
- Med Surg at regional hospitals (Guthrie, Kingfisher, or
Watonga) ($5,000 sign on bonus)
- Rehab Hospital - North Campus ($5,000 sign on bonus)
- NEW Rehab Hospital - South OKC Campus ($5,000 sign on
bonus)Start datesStart dates for new graduate RNs--are weekly
throughout the year. You start orientation as a licensed RN
eligible to practice in Oklahoma.--Incentives/benefits (some not
available for Rehab Hospitals)
- RN Loan Forgiveness program to aid in paying off your RN
student loan debt
- Up to $370 per month directly towards loan payments ($20,000
- Must start with Mercy within 12 months of graduation date.
- At least 24 hours of PTO (frontload) available after department
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 annually for continuing
- Shift differential 3.25 evenings/4.00 nights/4.00 weekends
- Annual certification pay - primary and secondary
- Health/Dental/Vision available after 1 day--The Learning
CenterMercy is the only hospital in Oklahoma to use a Learning
Center designed to help new graduate--nurses transition into the
nursing profession, and to support experienced nurses as they
begin--their Mercy career. In the Learning Center, core
competencies, professional attributes, and--simulation of nursing
events increase your confidence, competence, and job satisfaction.
Your--future is bright at Mercy! --We're a Little Different--Our
mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our
compassionate care and exceptional service.--At Mercy, you'll feel
our supportive community every step of your day, especially the
tough ones. We're a team and love working that way. We have
opportunities for nurses who are inspired to pioneer new models of
care and want to transform the healthcare experience. Work with
advanced technology and innovative procedures. Be state of the art,
and never stop exploring. We're expanding to help our communities
grow, offering an exceptional opportunity to join our
- We require a nursing degree from an accredited school.
- You'll also need a current RN license in our state.
- Basic life support training should be completed in 90 days with
advanced training required at certain intervals.--We'll Support You
at Work and Home--Getting respect doesn't come easy in healthcare.
Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a "top 100 places to work."
We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one
comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition
reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds to
benefit-eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or
more per pay period!----What Makes a Good Match for
Mercy--Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us.
Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in
perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative
and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent
care-that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit
for you as well, we encourage you to apply.--For more information,
please reach out to Sara at Sara.Jandreau@mercy.netMercy has
determined this is a safety-sensitive position. --The ability to
work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an
essential function of this job.
Keywords: Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City, Oklahoma City , New Grad Nurse RN (Fall 2021 Grads) - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Med Surg, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!