RN Endoscopy Days
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 13, 2022
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through
our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of
unique individuals - careers that not only make the most of your
skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why
Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its "Top 100 Places to
Required Education: Nursing Degree from an accredited
- License: current RN license in our state
- Certifications: Basic Life Support certification through the
American Heart Association, ACLS
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO,
tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are
just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers,
including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
- Up to $20k loan repayment for recent RN graduates
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing
- 24 hours of PTO (frontload) available after department
orientation if you are new to Mercy
- Shift differential 3.25 evenings/4.00 nights/4.00 weekends
- Annual certification pay - primary and secondary
- FSA for Health Care expenses
- FSA for Dependent Care Expenses - Mercy contributes $1,200/year
for you towards the maximum of $5,000 allowable per year.
- Health/Dental/Vision available after 1 day
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Free Mercy Nurse On-Call, Free basic life insurance, Free
- Short term disability benefits
- Referral Bonus Opportunity
- Clinical Ladder - a career development plan providing a
structure that increases nurse involvement and collaboration.
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of
your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to
pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience
through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're
expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a
positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step
with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid
to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part
of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we
encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
Keywords: Mercy, Oklahoma City , RN Endoscopy Days, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!