RN Charge Nurse - Med Surg (8ECT)
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 18, 2021
* This is a Full-Time, Night shift *Looking for a Charge RN
opportunity where patients come first, and you are valued as a team
member? - We have opportunities for you in our Med Surg areas. - We
have Full-Time, Part Time and PRN positions available on various
shifts. - As a Charge RN, you will be a vital member of the care
team for our patients, assessing and evaluating their condition,
while providing compassion and comfort. - At SSM Health, we know
the healing power of presence begins with compassionate people like
you. -* Sign on bonus is available for full time experienced nurses
where applicable ** Stack-able Shift Differential Premiums
additionally per hour when applicable *Provides leadership and
coordination of unit staffing while ensuring implementation of
clinical objectives and quality patient care.PRIMARY
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support
staff during assigned shift. Contributes to or performs performance
evaluations of staff.
- Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes
patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate
patient care is given.
- Collaborates with advanced practice providers to ensure quality
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any
issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, developing
and evaluating staff.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- One year of registered nurse experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , RN Charge Nurse - Med Surg (8ECT), Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!