Pharmacy Analyst - FT - Days - External Pharmacy - INTEGRIS
Company: INTEGRIS Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 7, 2021
340B Pharmacy Analyst
Job Code: 8657
Under the direction of the 340B Compliance Director, the 340B
Analyst I and II assists with the overall audit development and
coordination support for all INTEGRIS 340B covered entities
including contract pharmacy. The 340B Analyst key areas of
responsibility will include, but not limited to: oversight of 340B
drug purchasing, inventory processes, monthly reporting,
split-billing software maintenance, audits, contract pharmacy
programs, and all areas of regulatory compliance. The roles require
extensive detailed review of data collection and analysis to detect
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership
in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal
law, including protected veteran or disability status. INTEGRIS
Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The 340B Analyst I responsibilities include, but are not limited
to, the following:
* Develop a thorough understanding of the 340B Program and improve
the overall efficiency, value and internal support of the 340B
* Develop a thorough understanding of the split billing/third party
administrator systems and the functions to be performed.
* Provides regulatory oversight of INTEGRIS Health 340B program
through internal audit functions to include compliance auditing,
deficiency identification, and written compliance recommendations
to address the controls of the 340B drug program.
* Develops, implements, and maintains processes to ensure
compliance with State and Federal regulations.
* Develops and maintains internal relationships (billing, IT,
legal, etc.) and external relationships (wholesalers,
manufacturers, contract pharmacies, split-billing software vendor,
etc.) to ensure sound operations of INTEGRIS Health 340B
* Works closely with the 340B Compliance Director with audit
results and recommends changes to improve 340B integrity and
* Actively participates in audit preparation and is accountable for
audit interactions as a face-to-face member of the facility audit
team during actual audits.
340B Mixed-use Functions:
* Ensures mixed-use pharmacies are being monitored with scrutiny
for diversion through the routine auditing of medication
* Evaluates patient eligibility for qualified and non-qualified
patients in mixed-use areas by reviewing patient medical records,
insurance plans, location, provider eligibility, and hospital
* Prepares detailed reports on mixed-use audit findings on a
routine basis and conveys information regarding audit results to
340B Oversight Compliance team on a regular basis.
* Resolve any reconciliation issues as they arise during the
monitoring/auditing process and report to 340B Compliance
* Ensure compliance with 340B Program requirements for qualified
patients, drugs, and locations.
* Update the package size/BUPP for covered entities.
* Reviews the split billing software system and performs
transaction reviews to ensure that 340B eligible dispensations are
accurately reflected in the system.
* Monitors and audits State Medicaid claims for compliance and
prevention of duplicate discount rebates.
* Develops, implements, and monitors systems to ensure all computer
systems supporting the mixed-use area of the 340B Program are
* Assesses the definitions of an eligible provider specific to the
covered entity and reviews physicians, nurse practitioners,
residents, physician assistants, and medical residents who write
* Review and recommend changes to the OPAIS database quarterly.
Reports to assigned leader
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3
of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10
pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors):
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or
respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical
Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee
Health for additional information.
Normal office environment
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field or 4
years of equivalent experience
* 4 years of accounting or pharmacy experience
* Audit and/or compliance experience preferred
* Previous work experience using various software applications
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English
Keywords: INTEGRIS Health, Oklahoma City , Pharmacy Analyst - FT - Days - External Pharmacy - INTEGRIS, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!