Hospitalist Physician, Full-Time, INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center, OklahomaCity, Oklahoma
Company: INTEGRIS Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: April 8, 2021
INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is
seeking a BC/BE Physician to work as a full-time, employed
Hospitalist for our Physician-led Hospitalist program. The ideal
candidate should be comfortable with a high acuity patient
population in a fast-paced environment.
INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center serves as the hub and flagship of
INTEGRIS Health. It's the only Oklahoma-owned, designated Magnet
hospital for excellence in nursing services, and has received the
#1 hospital ranking from U.S. News & World Report multiple
INTEGRIS Baptist is a center of leading-edge medicine, housing nine
Centers of Excellence, including a full-service heart hospital, a
comprehensive transplant institute and one of the nation's foremost
- 7on/7off block schedule
- Base salary productivity and quality incentives
- Dedicated Nocturnist program
- No required procedures
- Excellent critical care intensivist support
- Robust 24 hour house officer support
- In house Sepsis Team APRN coverage 24 hours
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice coverage with tail
- 401k / 403b retirement
- System wide EPIC EMR
- Paid state license, DEA and OBNDD license renewal
For consideration on this opportunity, please send CV to Deidre
Wyly with INTEGRIS Physician Recruitment at
Job Code: 9998
The Hospitalist is responsible to provide direct patient care in
the Hospital setting.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
* Thoroughly evaluates and manages each patient appropriately and
documents information completely by use of EMR, written notes
and/or dictation in a timely manner. Records history and findings
with clarity and precision.
* Demonstrates excellent diagnostic skills, interpretive skill of
test results, and procedural skills.
* Identifies relevant medical issues accurately and uses
appropriate procedures and testing.
* Prepares and signs medical records related reports in a timely
* Makes appropriate referrals to service and other providers.
* Arranges appropriate coverage twenty-four hours per day for
patients of the practice.
* Maintains admitting privileges at local hospitals and provides
follow-up care where privileges permit.
Hospitalist is responsible to assigned Medical Director.
Hospitalist is responsible for patients during their hospital stay.
Hospitalist is responsible to interact appropriately and timely
with support staff.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of
Standing/Walking: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds
of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors):
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or
respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical
Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee
Health for additional information.
Exposure to hazardous risks, including potential for exposure to
infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids,
electrical equipment, and chemicals. Potential for bodily injury
related to lifting and incidents of workplace violence. Must follow
universal safety precautions. Exposed to constant interruptions,
noise, disagreeable odors, and assorted chemicals.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership
in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal
law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Oklahoma MD or DO licensure
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English
Keywords: INTEGRIS Health, Oklahoma City , Hospitalist Physician, Full-Time, INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center, OklahomaCity, Oklahoma, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!