RN / Manager / Oklahoma / Any / Med/Surg -Pediatric Pre & Post Surgery Unit Nurse Manager Job
Company: Odell Medical Search
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Med/Surg - Pediatric Surgery Pre & Post Nurse Manager The Roll
- Oversee Nurses on a Med/Surg floor with Pediatric Pre & Post
Surgery patients from general surg, plastics, ortho, neuro, ENT,
Trauma and Cardiology specialties and med/sure patients overflow w/
some Psych and other med/surg patients
- Directs and coordinates the activities of the department and 70
- Reviews and analyzes reports, records and directives.
- Monitors and analyzes costs, prepares budgets.
- Responsible for the hiring, promoting, discharging and
transferring of employees.
- Responsible for scheduling and staffing needs of the unit;
available for staffing needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Schedule is M-F 11a -7p - 24/7 responsibility of the Unit (can
rotate shifts with the other NM for 8a-5p) This Company Appreciates
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign On Bonus - Negotiable
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Minimum Qualifications:
- BSN required
- Three (3) years of supervisory or charge nurse experience in
pre-surgery or post
- Pediatric experience highly preferred
- BLS, PALS (within 6 months of hire)
- Managerial skills sufficient for organizing, developing and
supervising a department and staff
- Knowledge of managerial functions such as budgets, statistical
measures, report writing, performance improvement tools, etc.
- Named one of the 50 Best Places to Travel in 2020 by Travel +
- Oklahoma City offers all of the culture, cuisine, attractions
and amenities youd expect in a modern metropolis.
- With its rugged Western past, working stockyards and title as
Horse Show Capital of the World, its rich in cowboy culture, as
- From family fun to romantic retreats to outdoor adventures you
wont find anywhere else, Oklahoma City has plenty of hustle without
all the hassle.
Keywords: Odell Medical Search, Oklahoma City , RN / Manager / Oklahoma / Any / Med/Surg -Pediatric Pre & Post Surgery Unit Nurse Manager Job, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!