Business Development Manager
Company: Lake Superior Consulting, LLC
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Lake Superior Consulting is currently seeking a Buisiness
Development Manager to join our Integrity Management team!
The Business Development Manager is a key member of the LSC team
and will lead the strategic business development activity for
integrity management service lines. This role will have a major
business impact on the organization due to the significant scope
and breadth of responsibilities. The ideal candidatewill be
comfortable working in a complex environment and willing to leave
no stone unturned. The successful candidate must have a proven
record of driving revenue growth, developing value proposition, and
delivering value to clients. This person will have the ability to
develop and maintain relationships with all levels of people.
- Responsible for new business growth and increasing existing
client portfolio revenue.
- Analyze market trends and demands to aid technical delivery
team in prioritizing whitepaper topics. Support and promote
delivery through digital, conference, and workshop platforms to
build the LSC brand and service lines.
- Understand factors impacting business opportunities at a
national and regional market level.
- Proven and quantifiable record of client acquisition and
driving profitable growth of multi-million-dollar region.
- Navigate complex client organizations to understand needs and
identify key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers in
target accounts to support expansion initiatives.
- Manage multiple client accounts, adapt to changing priorities,
and be action oriented.
- Formulate, develop, and coordinate the delivery of value-driven
strategies for leads and existing clients to achieve new business
- Participate in the bidding/quoting processes and conduct after
action reviews for continuous improvement on win/loss
- Manage sales funnel and contacts utilizing sales automation
tools, including intake of leads generated through marketing
promotions and events.
- Achieve or exceed revenue goals, seizing near and long-term
opportunities aligned with core competencies and growth
- Work in tandem with the business unit leaders and management
team to create client-specific sales strategies.
- Collaborate with IM Directors for customer and service line
- Work in concert with other company business development
professionals, aligning targets and pursuit strategies.
- Collaborate with marketing on industry events, which includes
planning, promotion, setup, staffing, client meetings, and
Deep understanding of client base, services market, and ability to
conduct a comprehensive opportunity assessment for demonstrating
Broaden new and existing client relationships and coordinate
business development activities with the execution team to
Create account action plans, develop strategic road maps and
stakeholder analysis to enable sustainable growth.
Have strong operating knowledge and analytical abilities to
prioritize complex objectives while delivering value-added
Demonstrate effective selling strategies and critical thinking
about account development.
Possess a working knowledge of the target regions, including the
specifics of local markets, competition, clients, operations, key
stakeholders, and decision makers.
Represent the organization at trade shows and presentations and
maintain membership in organizations that show a return on
Ensure all activities are aligned to company values and all
procedures are followed.
Possess a strong work ethic and a high sense of personal
Must be professional in conduct with both colleagues and
Build credibility and trust with the leadership team by delivering
on forecasts and presenting effectively to all stakeholders.
Be persuasive and tenacious in generating sales while maintaining
professional integrity standards of conduct and strong client
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal, leadership, and
presentation skills. Must be articulate and comfortable in verbal
and written communication presenting with high emotional
- Foster a strong, collaborative, and successful culture between
the business development and operational/execution teams
- 5 plus years of experience in the oil and gas
midstream/downstream markets with a proven track record of
selling/delivering complex products, integrity management, and
- Established relationships with key clients in the oil and gas,
water/wastewater, power, or mining markets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- MBA or master's degree in technical discipline
- Strong proficiency with CRM tools preferred.
- Ability to travel 25-50%.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Join an entrepreneurial team of dedicated engineering and technical
service consultants that work to improve and strengthen our
critical energy infrastructure. At Lake Superior Consulting (LSC),
we are committed to safeguarding the well-being of people and the
environment without compromise in a fast-paced, high-energy
environment. LSC provides integrity management solutions and
engineering services to meet the increasing needs of our US and
Canadian client base. Our talented team of technical professionals
serves the Liquids and Natural Gas, Mining, Water and Wastewater,
Renewables, and Manufacturing industries.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits Including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible work options
- 401K/Profit Sharing (6% company match)
- Company paid life, AD&D, and short/long term
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays (twelve per year)
- Tuition reimbursement
Bias-Free Hiring Practices:
Lake Superior Consulting is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity
and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability
status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
We support an inclusive workplace where employees excel based on
personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job
Keywords: Lake Superior Consulting, LLC, Oklahoma City , Business Development Manager, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!