Chief Executive Officer
Company: Springstone, Inc
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 20, 2023
OverviewOakwood Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located
in Oaklohoma, City, OK. The hospital offers inpatient and
outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults,
adolescents and their families. At Oakwood Springs we are dedicated
to Changing People's Lives -Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- UKG Wallet - We've partnered with UKG Wallet, a voluntary
Earned Wage Access benefit, to offer employees access to their pay
on their own schedule. Position Details
- Demonstrate a high level of market acumen, build in market
relationships, actively build physician network.
- High degree of detail orientation, clearly articulate hospital
performance and areas of focus for improvement.
- Recruit and develop high performing team leaders.
- Collaborate with medical staff on maintaining a high level of
service and quality care.
- Express ideas effectively, in individual, public, and group
- Role models competence, enthusiasm and commitment to quality
that is desired from all hospital staff. Qualifications
- Degree in a clinical, financial or business related field,
Master's Degree preferred
- Prior hospital leadership experience required
- Prefer Behavioral health experience, will consider LTAC,
rehabilitation or other hospital experience.
Keywords: Springstone, Inc, Oklahoma City , Chief Executive Officer, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!