Account Manager -Oklahoma City
Company: Applied Medical Distribution Corporation
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Applied Medical is a new generation medical device company with a proven business model and commitment to innovation fueled by rapid business growth and expansion. Our company has been developing and manufacturing advanced surgical technologies for over 35 years and has earned a strong reputation for excellence in the healthcare field. Our unique business model, combined with our dedication to delivering the highest quality products, enables team members to contribute in a larger capacity than is possible in typical positions.
As an Account Manager in the Oklahoma City area, you will be responsible for working within the framework of a team and performing the following activities:
* Exceed quota expectations as established by management
* Manage the full breadth of products in your territory
* Establish and maintain strong relationships and contacts in assigned accounts
* Provide the highest levels of support and service to your accounts
This position requires the following skills and attributes:
* 3+ years of medical/surgical device sales experience
* Experience calling on surgeons, OR directors, nurse managers, clinical coordinators, nurse educators, and materials management administrators
* Professional sales experience with formal sales training
* Proven goal oriented, self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial drive
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Demonstrated performance record with clear documentation of success
* Strong relationships and understanding of the market
* Must live in the geographical location of the position or be willing to relocate
* Ability to travel to Southern California for a 3-week training class
* 4 year degree
* To ensure the safety of our team members and patients, we require Field team members to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, subject to state and local law
The base compensation range for this role is $50000 - $70000 / year for the position in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma based on the date of this job posting. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range compensation package during your hiring process.
Please understand that the compensation range may be modified in the future. Each amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation once such amount is earned and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefit or any other form of compensation may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
The total compensation package for this position may also include [bonuses and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans].
Our total reward package also includes the following:
* Training and mentorship with ongoing learning and development courses
* Comprehensive medical and dental and vision coverage
* Education reimbursement program
* 401(k) program with discretionary employer match
* Generous vacation accrual and paid holiday schedule
All compensation and benefits are subject to the requirements and restrictions set forth in the applicable plan documents and any written agreements between the parties.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Applied Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), or sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws in the locations where Applied Medical operates.
Keywords: Applied Medical Distribution Corporation, Oklahoma City , Account Manager -Oklahoma City, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
here to apply!