Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Employbridge Search Group has an exciting opportunity in
Oklahoma City, OK for a Quality Assurance Manager role. This is a
growing location with great benefits, competitive salary, and
opportunity for career advancement! Job Duties
- Oversees the activity of the quality assurance department and
staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of
quality and reliability testing for the organization's products
and/or development processes
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that
processes and products meet required customer and quality
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and
parameters per customer requirements.
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team and
other appropriate staff.
- Identifies and analyzes issues, recommends and facilitates
solutions to these issues.
- Reviews client, customer, and user feedback.
- Hires and trains quality assurance staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow and schedules of the
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance
with company policy.Qualifications
- Associate Degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent
experience is required
- 3+ years of experience in related field required with
supervisory experience a plus.
- REQUIRED NADCAP, experience with a FAR 145 repair station,
AS9100/ISO9001 and customer specifications, maintains compliance
with internal requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Keywords: EmployBridge, Oklahoma City , Quality Assurance Manager, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...