Senior Product Manager
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The RoleWillis Towers Watsons Individual Marketplace Product
Team is looking for an experienced product manager to help us build
the next generation of health insurance marketplace products.The
Senior Product Manager is a key member of the product leadership
team and is responsible for aligning the activities of product
managers, UX designers, and project managers to achieve critical
objectives for our business. As a Senior Product Manager for the
Funding Experience Product Development teams, you will lead our
efforts to innovate on new and existing products to provide the
best user experience for our clients and participants.Key
- Define the product strategy working with key business
stakeholders and other functional strategy leaders; cast and
communicate a vision to communicate this strategy throughout the
- Ensure feature development and software delivery efficiency and
alignment with the product strategy and vision.
- Mentor and manage a team of product managers, UX designers, and
project managers and ensure cross-functional collaboration among
- Foster a user discovery mindset; facilitate activities that
help product and design staff deeply understand our customers,
clients, buyers, evaluators, and other stakeholders.
- Supervise experiments, surveys, usability testing, analyses,
and other validation work.
- Manage relationships with business stakeholders and software
development team members.
- Maintain high-quality design, product, and PMO practices;
review work as needed and provide feedback to team members to
improve their practice.
- Identify issues that will impact the business and ensure they
are communicated clearly to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Constantly drive team members to find a deeper understanding of
the business and how that impacts features and users.
- Work with engineering, product managers, and designers to
ensure that products are thoroughly instrumented and use analytics
to validate feature innovation.
- Work with the team to conduct competitive analyses and review
emerging trends in user experience design to improve our products
- Assist in evaluating vendor and other third-party solutions as
- Healthcare product experience is not required, but a huge
- Bachelors or Masters degree, preferably in a technical or
business specialization, or relevant experience.
- 5-8 years of product management experience with technology
- Experience with managing and mentoring product managers and
product analysts and enabling career growth and development.
- Empathy for our customers, particularly older people, people
with disabilities, and people suffering from illness or other
adverse health conditions.
- Proficiency with agile product development tools such as
product canvases or charters, development roadmaps, story maps,
impact maps, user models, and backlogs.
- Experience implementing user research and data analysis
- Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication
skills and analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent presentation skills; an ability to concisely
communicate key issues/results in a manner appropriate to a wide
range of audiences, including executives and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams with
project management, stakeholders, design, engineering, and QA
- Ability to collaborate, negotiate, and build productive
relationships; ability to create alignment with both internal and
- Ability to work in a challenging matrixed environment.
- Experience with Jira, Sketch, Visio, MS Project, Adobe Creative
Suite applications or similar.Preferred experience:
- Hands-on software development or design experience of some
- Experience with direct to consumer web product marketing and an
established product launch portfolio.
- Experience in establishing, managing and maintaining e-commerce
- Experience with software development in an agile
- Experience with health care public policy or experience in a
heavily regulated environment.
- Experience in creating and delivering health care software
products.Compensation and BenefitsBase salary range and benefits
information for this position are being included in accordance
withrequirements of various state/local pay transparency
legislation. Please note that salaries may vary fordifferent
individuals in the same role based on several factors, including
but not limited to location of therole, individual competencies,
education/professional certifications, qualifications/experience,
performance in the role and potential for revenue generation
(Producer roles only).CompensationThe base salary compensation
range being offered for this role is $120,000.00 - $150,000.00.
This role is also eligible for an annual short-term incentive
bonus.Company BenefitsWTW provides a competitive benefit package
which includes the following (eligibility requirements
apply):Health and Welfare Benefits: Medical (including prescription
coverage), Dental, Vision, Health SavingsAccount, Commuter Account,
Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts,
GroupAccident, Group Critical Illness, Life Insurance, AD&D,
Group Legal, Identify Theft Protection, WellbeingProgram and
Work/Life Resources (including Employee Assistance Program)Leave
Benefits: Paid Holidays, Annual Paid Time Off (includes paid state
/local paid leave whererequired), Short-Term Disability, Long-Term
Disability, Other Leaves (e.g., Bereavement, FMLA, ADA,Jury Duty,
Military Leave, and Parental and Adoption Leave)Retirement
Benefits: Contributory Pension Plan and Savings Plan (401k).
Certain senior level roles mayalso be eligible for non-qualified
Deferred Compensation and Deferred Savings Plans.Flexible workingAt
WTW, we trust you to know your work and the people, tools, and
environment you need to besuccessful. The majority of our
colleagues work in a hybrid style, with a mix of remote, in-person
and inoffice interactions dependent on the needs of the team, role
and clients. Our flexibility is rooted in trust and hybrid is not a
one-size-fits-all solution. We understand flexibility is key to
supporting an inclusive and diverse workforce and so we encourage
requests for all types of flexible working as well as
location-based arrangements. Please speak to your recruiter to
discuss more.Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship
and/or assistance is not offered for this specificjob
opportunityWTW may be subject to mandatory employment-related
COVID-19 vaccination requirements. Therefore, to the extent any
such mandates apply, you may be required to certify and provide
documentation of full vaccination against COVID-19 if you are hired
in the U.S. If you accept an offer from WTW and are subject to a
mandate but are unable or unwilling to be vaccinated because of
medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs, you may
request a medical or religious accommodation. If you require an
accommodation, the Company will evaluate your request and work with
you to identify reasonable alternatives to vaccination, if
available.Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
Keywords: WTW, Oklahoma City , Senior Product Manager, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!