Mission Critical Project Manager - Mechanical
Company: Frankfurt Short Bruza
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Mission Critical Insights - First rule: Have more outside air than
exhaust... Why is this important? Click here to read, "GETTING
BUILDING PRESSURIZATION RIGHT IN HUMID ZONES" Don't forget to
submit your resume for this position!
FSB is looking for a Mission Critical Project Manager - Mechanical
in the Oklahoma City office.
GeneralThe Mission Critical Project Manager (PM) is a mechanical
engineer (licensed PE or has a PMP certification) and is
responsible for leading, managing and overseeing all activities on
assigned projects and reports to the Aviation Studio Director.
Mission Critical projects are defined as those high in importance
and critical for a business to maintain operations (e.g., hospital
central plant). The projects are engineering-focused and consist of
central plants, data centers, sensitive compartmented information
facilities ("SCIFs"), and mechanical and electrical equipment
replacements. The PM collaborates with the Market Sector Principal
to establish and maintain client relationships to secure projects.
Once a project is awarded, the PM is the representative of the
project in the office and acts as the primary advocate and point of
contact for the client. The PM is responsible for overall project
performance including quality, budget, and schedule. Project
- Seek out opportunities to improve marketing and business
development related skills to assist FSB in successfully securing
- Assist Market Sector Principal in preparing marketing proposal
materials and participate in interviews as required.
- Prepare preliminary fee and schedule proposals in collaboration
with the Market Sector Principal.
- Negotiate the scope of work and fee with the client or support
the Market Sector Principal in this effort.
- Prepare and negotiate scopes of work and fee proposals with
outside consultants with Market Sector Principal oversight.
- Develop the project strategic plan with input from the Market
Sector Principal and ensure project goals are achieved.
- Develop the production budget and schedule in collaboration
with Market Sector Principal.
- Coordinate with the team and establish a Project Execution Plan
in accordance with the budget and schedule.
- Oversee and provide input on project team member work plans to
ensure documents are delivered to meet budget and schedule.
- Responsible for all project-related communication with the
client during a project; distribute timely responses to all client
- Organize and conduct all client meetings; review, edit and
distribute the list of issues and action items with the
- Collaborate with Quality Director concerning independent
technical reviews to review quality of documents.
- Coordinate with other PMs, Market Sector Principal, and Studio
Directors regarding workloads and resource allocation within the
- Ensure on-time delivery of each milestone deliverable.
- Proactively monitor change in scope and schedule and keep
client and Market Sector Principal informed. Prepare and negotiate
add service requests with input from the Market Sector
- Conduct close-out activities for all projects. Required Skills:
- Competent at addressing large groups of project
- Proficient in organization and time management
- Proficient in reading scope of work documents, drawings, and
- Proven ability to prioritize to meet deadlines and provide high
quality service to clients
- Proficient in Project Management Process
- Adept in consuming work performance data, information, and
reports to assess projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint, Teams, Project
- Experience in Deltek Vantagepoint preferredEducation and
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction,
or a related field
- Licensed Architect or Licensed Engineer preferred
- PMP preferred
- Project Management experience preferred Frankfurt-Short-Bruza
Associates, P.C. provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Frankfurt Short Bruza, Oklahoma City , Mission Critical Project Manager - Mechanical, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!