Mechanical Project Manager
Company: Professional Engineering Consultants
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Professional Engineering Consultants
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran
PEC's Oklahoma City -office is looking for experienced qualified
candidates to assist in providing our high standard of customer
service to existing clients and assist in fostering new
Market sectors include:
Educational, Commercial, Industrial, Health Care, Government,
Manufacturing, Retirement Communities, Military and Data
Mechanical Engineers at PEC should be technically competent in the
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system
- Code Analysis
- Indoor air quality
- Plumbing design
- Temperature control
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client meetings.
- Mentoring of design and drafting staff.
- Project development and project management.
- Candidate will design and engineer HVAC and plumbing
- Candidate will be responsible for production of construction
documents and construction administration for projects.
- Evaluation of mechanical systems.
- Report preparation and presentation to clients.
Qualifications and Skills: -
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural
Engineering from an accredited college.
- Minimum 5 -years' experience in mechanical design of
commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities.
- Eligible to obtain PE license.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for client
- Ability to organize and handle multiple project
- Revit skills required.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: Professional Engineering Consultants, Oklahoma City , Mechanical Project Manager, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!