Director - SW 59th St/Oklahoma City
Company: Learning Care Group
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated
team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access
tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum
50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to
earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition
reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty
Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education
and development of our children first and foremost. When you
consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be joining
a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students
for all the challenges that lie ahead.
In a Director, we look for committed individuals who want to make a
difference in the lives of young children and their families, while
effectively and efficiently running all School operations. The
Director promotes the social, physical, and intellectual growth of
the children under his/her care and works with the School's staff
to create an environment of learning while keeping parents informed
of the progress of their child.
- Make a difference every day!
- Manages School staff by planning work schedules, evaluating
staff performance, and developing performance improvement plans.
Assists with the implementation of Company-provided curriculum,
which includes coaching, communicating and interpreting standards
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that
the school is operating in accordance with company and state
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe
environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover
new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role
in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs
for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- CDA, Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred in Early
Childhood Education or related field
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional
center/school requirements may apply.
- Willingness to attain state mandated Director
- 1-2 years supervisory/management experience of at least six
non-exempt associates; experience in early childhood education
Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color,
religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or
any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Learning Care Group, Oklahoma City , Director - SW 59th St/Oklahoma City, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!