Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Our client is seeking an e-Commerce Manager for an on-site role
in their Oklahoma City office.
Salary, + bonus & full benefits starting day 1 of employment
Role reports to Director of e-Commerce
The role is responsible for the digital marketing and analytics
reporting on platforms including Amazon, Walmart, and others.
Candidates must have proven success in managing relationships and
have a detailed understanding of the ecommerce space. Metrics are
revenue growth, campaign results, and category management.
- Execute strategies and tactics across ecommerce
- Deliver revenue growth to set targets
- Develop third-party e-commerce partners
- Develop and implement digital marketing and merchandising
strategies to optimize traffic
- Execute marketing and advertising campaigns for traffic
increase, click through, and checkout rates via data analytics
- Plan and forecast growth
- Work with platform partners to maximize success targets
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field. Master's
- Minimum 5 years of experience in e-commerce and/or digital
- Minimum 3 years proven success growing sales on e-comm
Keywords: LHH, Oklahoma City , Ecommerce Manager, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!