Company: Milo's Tea Company
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Milo's Tea Company is one of the fastest growing beverage companies
in the US. Our culture and operations are built on the belief that
we can make a difference in the world. That's why we put People
First and strive to continually reduce our environmental impact on
the planet. We leverage our world class operations and decades-long
distribution partnerships to grow the footprint of our core
products and create new, innovative beverage products.
- We are the #1 and fastest growing
brand in the Refrigerated Tea Category in the nation.
- Our core mission is that we put people and the planet first and
by doing this, it will be good for our business.
- We are committed to unlocking the personal genius of every
associate and have a strong focus on growth and learning.
- Our Company is women-led (our Executive Team is 57% female) and
strongly committed to Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging.
- We are committed to annual charitable giving by delivering upon
our 1% profit pledge.
- We are Platinum Certified in Zero Waste Manufacturing;
recycling, reducing, and reusing 95% of waste at all
facilities.Being a part of the Milo's TEAm, you'll get to
collaborate with a group of passionate and high-performing people,
where everyone feels empowered to do their best work and feels good
about the work they're doing. And as a "People First" company,
Milo's is committed to the success and well-being of our
associates, customers, and fans, no matter their gender, race or
creed. Some of the benefits offered that reflect our commitment
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- 100% paid medical insurance for our associates and their
- 401K with a company match
- Partial tuition reimbursement assistance
- A robust parental leave program
- Paid time off to volunteer at the charity of your choice
- Employee assistance program
The Area Manager professionally represents Milo's Tea Company to
all current or potential consumers and retailers. They work with
retailers to profitably grow sales within their assigned territory.
- Travel as needed (approximately 50% - 75% overnight) throughout
assigned territory to visit existing and prospective customers to
grow sales in all channels.
- Work closely with immediate supervisor for direction and
planning of efforts to drive sales through consumer events and
retail sales opportunities. Utilize any opportunity to inform and
educate consumers about our products and the Milo's
- Effectively work with store managers and KDMs to maximize sales
- Drive sales by assisting customers with proper product
rotation, ordering, delivery, and creative merchandising
- Organize in-store sampling of product, confirming sufficient
product is in stores before, during and after demo.
- Execute events to grow brand awareness and sales as requested
or needed; may require overnight stay and weekend work.
- Review and analyze key sales and market reports weekly to
uncover specific opportunities and develop an action plan to be
- Know and communicate detailed information about products,
company, and category to be a category expert.
- Uphold and participate in all Corporate Responsibility
programming including recycling, social advocacy and MMAD
- Invest in and is an example of Milo's Responsibility commitment
which includes environmental, social, and corporate governance
- Other duties as assigned.Supervisory: This position does not
currently have supervisory responsibilities.
- All applicants must have either an Associate's (A.A.) or
Bachelor's (B.A.) degree in Sales/Marketing or equivalent, or
minimum of one to three years' experience in sales and marketing.
Equivalent combination of education and experience acceptable.
- Experience in Food and Beverage Industry preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and
Power Point) and a working knowledge of Social media web platforms
- Valid Driver's license. Must provide certificates of insurance
indicating personal auto liability limits of $50,000 per accident.
Must have sufficient driving record to be covered under our company
automobile insurance and to comply with Milo's Vehicle Safety
Keywords: Milo's Tea Company, Oklahoma City , Area Manager, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!