Chief Financial Officer - To $200K - Oklahoma City, OK - Job # 2540
Company: The Symicor Group
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Who We AreThe Symicor Group is a boutique talent acquisition
firm based in Lincolnshire, IL & San Antonio, TX. Our nationally
unique value proposition centers around providing the very best
available banking and accounting talent. In fact, most of our
recruiters are former bankers or accountants themselves!We know how
to evaluate the very best banking and accounting talent available
in the market. Whether you are a candidate seeking a new
opportunity or a bank or company president trying to fill an
essential position, The Symicor Group stands ready to deliver
premium results for you. The Position Our community bank client is
seeking to fill a Chief Financial Officer role in the Oklahoma
City, OK area. They are seeking a dynamic, innovative individual to
oversee all the bank's accounting functions. This senior leader
will have a track record of providing successful growth strategies
for various banks. They will guide the organization's financial
area toward growth and expansion.This position offers a competitive
salary of up to $200K and a full benefits package.
- Directing all financial activities, including reporting,
planning, supervision, and investments for all the
- Helping the Executive Team in forecasting, budgeting, and
preparing for the next level.
- Preparing and filing annual tax returns or preparing financial
information so that outside accountants can complete tax
- Preparing or directing the preparation of financial statements,
business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual
budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- A member of or Chairman of the bank's ALCO committee.
- Supervising employees performing financial reporting,
accounting, billing, collections, payroll, and budgeting
- Maintaining current knowledge of organizational policies and
procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current
- Conducting or coordinating audits of company accounts and
financial transactions to ensure compliance with state and federal
requirements and statutes.
- Receiving, recording, and authorizing requests for
disbursements in accordance with company policies and
- Monitoring financial activities and details such as reserve
levels to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of accounting and
other financial staff, recommending, and implementing personnel
actions, such as promotions and dismissals.
- Coordinating and directing the financial planning, budgeting,
procurement, or investment activities of all or part of the
- Developing internal control policies, guidelines, and
procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and
credit management, and accounting.
- Analyzing the financial details of past, present, and expected
operations to identify development opportunities and areas where
improvement is needed.
- Evaluating needs for procurement of funds and investment of
surpluses and making appropriate recommendations.
- Leading staff training and development in budgeting and
financial management areas. Who Are You? You're someone who wants
to influence your own development. You're looking for an
opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion.
Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you
are, but merely the starting point for your future.You also bring
the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in finance and accounting from a four-year
college or university required (Master's Degree Preferred).
- Four or more years of related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in PC software such as Excel, Word, and Access.
- Excellent attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, listening, and
- Ability to work well under pressure, set priorities, meet
deadlines, and resolve highly complex financial problems.The next
step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position
you are considering to:
Keywords: The Symicor Group, Oklahoma City , Chief Financial Officer - To $200K - Oklahoma City, OK - Job # 2540, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!