VP, Operations and PMO
Company: Randstad US
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
vice-president, marketing operationsthe roleThe vice-president
of marketing operations is responsible for architecting, managing,
and implementing processes, tools, initiatives, infrastructure, and
technology to align key priorities within marketing and across the
business. They will play a key role in creating scalable processes
to remove friction, streamline growth, and make metrics easily
accessible. The role is responsible for the development of more
streamlined workflows, finding tools and technology to improve
efficiency, and driving change management needed to implement new
ways of working.The vice-president of marketing operations will
have the ongoing responsibility to determine and define project
approaches, scope, and objectives, capacity planning, and managing
resources in an effective and efficient manner. They will build and
lead a successful team while they maintain ongoing communication
with leaders across the organization and be responsible for
ensuring deadlines are met and deliverables are successfully
completed.Their expertise in a wide variety of project types will
allow them to make strategic adjustments as needed and measure
performance to identify areas for improvement. The vice-president
of marketing operations is an agent of change that provide the
clear vision and communication needed to operationalize a large,
complex, and ever-changing marketing department.key
- Create, build and manage a high-performing marketing operations
function responsible for program management, asset management,
marketing tools, and technology.
- Design and operate the systems, processes, and roles that
enable marketing strategy development, decision-making, and
- Develop and implement innovative solutions for multifaceted
future workflow processes to ensure our marketing operations are
evolving with the organizations needs and changing marketing
- Oversee the roadmap of all marketing initiatives, leveraging
strong collaboration, prioritization, and project management
- Drive vision and execution of the internal marketing tools &
technology needed for maximum efficiency.
- Own and drive the quarterly and annual marketing planning
process ensuring marketings strategic objectives are aligned with
- Partner closely with a small team to execute as a strategic
lead, as well as remain closely involved "in the weeds"/tactical
- Responsible for martech stack strategy, ensuring that the
marketing and communications team has the right tools and resources
to deliver programs, forecasts, and campaigns accurately and on
- Create scalable, repeatable initiative templates and processes
to improve our ability to scale our marketing programs.knowledge,
skills, and abilities
- 10+ years of professional experience in operations or program
management and at least 5 years building and managing a team.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Demonstrated experience building and leading high-performance
operations and analytics teams that help drive business
- Experience developing high-impact strategies to improve
effectiveness and drive key metrics.
- Experience working within process disciplines (such as agile,
lean, six sigma).
- Highly analytical and data-driven, with a proven ability to
leverage a deep understanding of business metrics to drive
- Process-oriented, with the ability to simplify, automate, and
improve team effectiveness through process improvements.
- Demonstrated success operating in a cross-functional
environment and delivering business outcomes.
- Proven experience with operations management, change
management, and organizational transformation.
- Comfortable managing changing priorities, learning new skills,
and building consensus across varied stakeholder groups.
- Experience in working with growth marketing, brand, design,
research, and finance & analytics teams in a large, fast-evolving
- Sufficient IT knowledge to identify and manage needed
infrastructure support and software solutions.
- Excellent written, oral, and social interpersonal skills with
powerful storytelling in simple language.
- Possesses a strong leadership presence; serves as a senior
leader within a company, is influential with a diverse group of
stakeholders, and can create buy-in with both technical and
operational teams organization.
- Proven ability to educate and influence management and senior
leaders to act in a desired manner.
- Experience developing a high-performing team.
- Ability to inspire others to be assertive in their roles
through the consistent demonstration of confidence and clear
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced matrixed environment.
- Strong preference for candidates residing in the Eastern or
Central US Time Zone.whats in it for you
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide
vendors and retailersFor certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination
and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable
state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious
accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more
information.At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking
diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and
diversity awards (https://www.randstadusa.com/about/diversity/) .
Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global
Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly
company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing
Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to
name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at
the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive
opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible
schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic
selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and
demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning
team!Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.At Randstad, we welcome people of
all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview
process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a
reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview
experience a great one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Randstad US, Oklahoma City , VP, Operations and PMO, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!