Product Manager IVR
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Additional Information any NAD CEC or HQJob Number 22155739Job
Category Sales & MarketingLocation CEC Omaha, 1818 North 90th
Street, Omaha, Nebraska, United StatesSchedule Full-TimeLocated
Remotely? YRelocation? NPosition Type ManagementJOB
SUMMARYReporting to the Sr. Director, Product Management Channels
and Self-Service. The Product Manager II - CEC Contact Center
Technology, supports the implementation and development of product
roadmaps for designated technology products and services to meet or
exceed the needs and expectations of management and associates.
He/she/they ensures high caliber customer satisfaction through the
development and execution of technology solutions throughout the
globe for Customer Engagement Centers.Working under the direction
of the Senior Director, Product Management Channels and
Self-Service, this position provides product expertise that
supports the technology direction and execution of optimal business
solutions supporting the contact center technology platforms
specific to the Voice Interactive Voice Recognition (IVR) and
Chatbot, Chat, Messaging platforms. Additionally, this position
will coordinate closely with selected vendor partners on the find,
build and delivery of designated Contact Center Technologies.A
successful candidate possesses knowledge and experience, including
industry trends and best practices for a specific product domain.
He/she also demonstrates strong leadership and relationship skills,
a background in information technology, infrastructure and contact
center experience as well as department and organizational
leadership experience. Familiarity infrastructure, technology
(hardware, software & telecommunications) and P&L budgeting, is
also key to be successful in this role.CANDIDATE PROFILEEducation
- Understanding of technology and necessary business acumen to
act as the voice of the business
- Prior experience in identifying complex business problems and
analyzing alternative solutions
- Able to integrate and balance priorities, work activities and
resources for the benefit of multiple key stakeholders
- Able to have an enterprise orientation to problems
- Intermediate understanding of product management tools,
including MS office
- Experience in estimating and managing budgets
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in from an
accredited university in Technology or related major or 4+ years of
relevant professional experience, demonstrating progressive career
growth and a pattern of exceptional performance.CORE WORK
- Provide product management leadership for Customer Engagement
Center technology from strategic planning to tactical activities
related to ongoing optimization & continuous improvement.
- Leverage product dashboards to drive a data driven
decision-making culture to identify big and small opportunities to
improve performance, as well illustrate value for recently
- Work closely with Corp IT to define and implement technology
solutions best suited to Customer Engagement Center strategy.
- Effectively translate technology & process opportunities into
- Contribute a high level of specialized knowledge and skill in
key program area (CRM, Workforce management, IVR, CTI, Channel
routing, etc.) to support business unit and functional
- Manage the product feature cycle from strategic planning to
- Document requirements for current and future products and
develop the associated business case for new investments.
- Ensure all deliverables meet Marriott standards and
enterprise-wide project management standards for system design,
implementation and production
- Enable communications for internal executives and constituents
for product rollouts, as well as provide escalation support for
triaging production issues
- Achieve results against budget within the scope of
- Support procurement efforts as needed (e.g. new tools, new
vendors), write statements of work and manage external vendors
- Benchmark comparable organizations while building deep
understanding of our customer profiles/ needs, plus business
strategies and needs for growth
- Facilitate strong working relationships with team members and
business sponsors to deliver exceptional product solutions
- Respond to, solve and makes decisions on business requests,
brand requests and hotel requests. Present solutions, leveraging
work in progressMANAGEMENT COMPETENCIESLeadership
- Adaptability - Maintains performance level under pressure or
when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
- Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a
convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and
understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and
compares information from different sources to draw conclusions,
develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems,
and chooses a course of action.
- Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey
confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first
impression and represents the company in alignment with its
- Building and Contributing to Teams - Participates as a member
of a team to move toward the completion of common goals while
fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members.
- Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for
self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives;
initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others
toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes
beyond what is required.
- Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources
required to set a plan of action for self and/or others;
prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and
ensure work is completed.Building Relationships
- Coworker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that
builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of
organizational goals and lasting relationships.
- Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships
based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions
consistent with the companys service standards.
- Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with
diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural
perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement
and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the
opportunity to contribute to their full potential.Generating Talent
and Organizational Capability
- Talent Management - Provides support and feedback to help
individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to
accomplish work objectives.Learning and Applying Professional
- Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning
opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
- Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information
to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to
approach business and administrative challenges.
- Technical Acumen - Understands and utilizes professional skills
and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage
everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to
approach function-specific work challenges.
- Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for
accomplishing basic work activities.
- Basic Computer Skills - Uses basic computer hardware and
software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software,
Internet browsers, etc.).
- Mathematical Reasoning - Adds, subtracts, multiplies, or
divides quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve
- Oral Comprehension - Listens to and understands information and
ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading Comprehension Understands written sentences and
paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing - Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate
for the needs of the audience.Marriott International is an equal
opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and
sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to
non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and
veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable
law.Marriott International is the worlds largest hotel company,
with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates
to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of
discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take
Keywords: Marriott, Oklahoma City , Product Manager IVR, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!