Manager, RN - Behavioral Health
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Our mission and values put the patient first and helps you to
feel valued while respecting teamwork and collaboration. This
position will oversee our Chemical Dependency Unit and other adult
psychiatric services. This position will work days and is located
at our south campus off of SW 59th & Penn. The ideal candidate for
this position will have nursing leadership experience, be excellent
at building relationships and have the organizational skills to
successfully manage multiple areas. At SSM health, we know the
healing power of presence begins with compassionate people like
you.Manages activities, workflow and nursing resources of assigned
nursing unit(s).PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation
requirements for self and within unit.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and
evaluating of staff.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of
patient care services for the assigned unit(s). Develops and
implements policies and procedures to guarantee efficient and
effective delivery of health services in a unit.
- Monitors and adheres to budget. Approves or monitors
expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree in NursingEXPERIENCE
- Two years' registered nurse experience, with demonstrated
progressive leadership responsibilityPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , Manager, RN - Behavioral Health, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!