Multi-Family Property Manager
Company: Allied Property Management and Allied HOA
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
MULTI-FAMILY PROPERTY MANAGER Allied Property Management is
looking for an experienced Property Manager for our multi-family
community. This is a great opportunity for a multi-family property
manager who is experience with Class C - Lease-up, Rehab Properties
to work for a growing company which offers excellent benefits,
training, performance bonuses and the chance to lead a successful
team of high performers. In this role, you will collaborate with
the Regional Manager to manage a strong on-site team and make a
difference in the lives of our residents. Summary of Qualifications
Experience with Class C - Lease-up, Rehab Property is preferred.
INCENTIVES! We provide monthly leasing incentives as well as
monthly property performance incentives
- Multi-family Property Management Experience: 2 years
- Financial management and collections experience (required)
- Available to work full-time hours, Monday through Friday
- Paid Time-off including holidays
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Eligible for Performance Bonuses - paid monthly
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Housing Discounts
- Health insurance and Telemedicine plans
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 401(k) Matching (we contribute to your retirement!)
- Company Paid - Employee Assistance Program
- Company Paid and Supplemental Life Insurance PROPERTY MANAGER
JOB SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Regional Manager, the
Multi-family Property Manager is responsible for all operations of
the property to provide a quality living environment for residents,
a positive team atmosphere for employees as well as a stable return
on investment for owners/investors. PROPERTY MANAGER DUTIES AND
- Understand and follow Fair Housing practices and
- Train and be responsible for work performed by all team members
under their supervision.
- Interview, hire, coach and manage employees in accordance with
company policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate payroll records as required by the company and
adhere to payroll policies and cutoff dates.
- Maintain high levels of occupancy including assistance with
leasing apartments, processing leases and related forms.
- Assist in collection of rents and handle delinquency
- Maintain necessary records of all financial transactions for
- Adhere to all appropriate accounting policies, including but
not limited to use of account numbers, daily income requirements,
expense requirements, accounts payable system, and other monthly
items and special accounting items.
- Prepare daily bank deposits. Purchase necessary office supplies
in accordance with company policy
- Supervise outside contractors working on the property.
- Handle all details for move-ins and move-outs, with special
attention to apartment inspection check-ins and check-outs.
- Ensure that residents are provided with a clean, well
- Work within the budget and notify the Regional Property Manager
of any possible variations.
- Resolve any resident complaints.
- Report accident and emergency situations to the Regional
Property Manager immediately and prepare the proper reports.
- Ensure that all maintenance requests are resolved within 24
hours, if possible, and that all residents are notified if a delay
- Continually inspect property and improvements, recording
deficiencies and taking the necessary action, within budgetary
- Establish schedules and assign personnel for routine
maintenance and emergency coverage.
- Establish schedules and assign personnel for office coverage
and assisting residents as needed.
- Assist marketing leader with all aspects of marketing the
- Work directly with the Regional Property Manager in preparing
the annual operating budget for the property.
- Maintain courteous and continuous communication with employees,
residents, applicants, and vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned. SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIES: Carries out supervisory responsibilities in
accordance with the company policies and procedures and applicable
local, state and federal laws. Responsibilities include recruiting,
interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, and
directing work; appraising performance; rewarding coaching and
counseling employees. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Community Manager, Property
Manager, Multifamily, Residential Property Manager Allied Property
Management is an EEO Employer
Keywords: Allied Property Management and Allied HOA, Oklahoma City , Multi-Family Property Manager, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!