RN Telemetry Manager
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Are you looking to join an organization that is growing, then
this is the perfect opportunity for you! SSM Health, St. Anthony
Midwest is actively seeking a RN Manager for our Medical Surgical
Post Op unit!Not ready to apply? Click here to fill out a quick
interest form and a nurse recruiter will be in touch.
activities, workflow and nursing resources of assigned nursing
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation
requirements for self and within unit.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and
evaluating of staff.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of
patient care services for the assigned unit(s). Develops and
implements policies and procedures to guarantee efficient and
effective delivery of health services in a unit.
- Monitors and adheres to budget. Approves or monitors
expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree in NursingEXPERIENCE
- Two years' registered nurse experience, with demonstrated
progressive leadership responsibilityPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , RN Telemetry Manager, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!