Company: Red Coyote Running And Fitness
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Red Coyote Running and Fitness is a thriving business that
consists of two retail locations, training programs, and fitness
events. Red Coyote is a locally owned business with a vision to
inspire people in our community to move, connect, and be
The Red Coyote Marketing Manager will advance Red Coyote's mission
and vision, and will be the primary team member responsible for
coordinating Red Coyote's digital communications including email,
social media and website, and coordinating the Red Coyote master
marketing plan. This individual will play an integral role in the
planning and execution of the Red Coyote marketing strategy and
coordinating with the Red Coyote team. The Marketing Manager will
work on the sales floor to stay connected to the customer, the
brand, and the team. The Marketing Manager will also contribute to
Red Coyote's overall position as a leader in the running industry
with the mission to build, serve and expand access to our running
- Maintain and communicate Red Coyote's vison and brand identity.
a. Develop, maintain and execute Red Coyote's master marketing
calendar in preferred digital tool, ensuring the calendars are
accurate, up-to-date, and complete.
- Work closely with outside agencies and contractors (e.g.
digital agency, web agency, content creators, photographers) and
product vendors to obtain, manage, and organize digital
- Create and manage all email, social media and website content -
including content for brand and vendor marketing, training programs
and events - in accordance with the marketing calendar, ensuring
that all community members are represented with regard to race,
ethnicity, gender identity, sexual identity, disability status and
- Work with digital agency to create and manage all email and
digital campaigns in accordance with the marketing calendar.
- Maximize the impact of online content to keep our community
connected to our brand, including piloting innovative digital
strategies and content ideas.
- Serve as the primary contact for all staff to brand and
communication activities and planning.
- Attend weekly executive management team meetings and other
meetings or correspondence as necessary.
- Perform other duties as directed by Red Coyote Director of
Marketing to ensure the continued success of the business.
- Lead, motivate and inspire team members to always create the
Red Coyote experience.
- Work the sales floor and Red Coyote events as needed to ensure
every customer always receives the Red Coyote experience.
- Lead by example when in the store and representing Red Coyote.
- Degree in marketing, strategic communications, advertising or
similar field or equivalent experience --- 1-2 years experience in
digital content creation
- Prior experience creating email campaigns and utilizing
analytics to achieve marketing objectives and optimize results
- Prior experience utilizing relevant social media platforms and
corresponding analytics to achieve marketing objectives and
- Prior experience developing web strategy
- Must possess strong organizational and communication
- Must possess a demonstrated passion for diversity, equity and
inclusion and for advancing cross-cultural competence ---
- Passion for health and community building is preferred This is
a new position for Red Coyote and the Marketing Manager will need
to be flexible and work closely with the Director of Marketing to
develop the role within the organization.
Benefits: Full Paid Medical Insurance PPO Plan through Blue
Cross/Blue Shield OK (value $4,200- $10,000/year) Paid Time Off
Leadership and career development opportunities 401K Eligible after
1 year of employment 4% Red Coyote match and 401K profit share
Keywords: Red Coyote Running And Fitness, Oklahoma City , Marketing Manager, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!