Company: Per Se Group
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
SummaryAs a Distribution Project Manager, you will manage the
design and construction of generation, transmission, substation,
and distribution projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule,
and scope. You will be an important member of the project
management team, and your knowledge of utilities will fulfill a
critical need for a company in the energy utility industry. You
will work as a contractor to advance our client's mission of
providing power to their customers.Responsibilities
- Responsible for the oversight of design, construction, and
commissioning of small to moderate projects.
- Manage projects up to $2M with lower complexity and risk.
- Lower complexity projects could include quality/reliability
issues to customers, some financial risk, some
self-perform/oversight required, some siting and land acquisition,
minimal environmental/regulatory permitting, and/or multiple
- Projects typically involve 1-2 disciplines or asset types (e.g.
distribution, transmission, substation, controls, communication,
boiler, turbine, etc.).
- Ensures compliance with AFE policy
- Provide input and feedback for funding, financial analysis, and
reporting status on each projectPreferred Skills and Expertise
- Distribution experience
- 3-5 years project management experience, with a related college
- SAP a plus
- Must be local and willing to drive in personal vehicle to
locations in Oklahoma. (Mileage will be reimbursed).
- Experience leading a project
- Valid Oklahoma Driver's License#pandoPandoLogic. Keywords:
Project Manager, Location: Oklahoma City, OK - 73102
Keywords: Per Se Group, Oklahoma City , Project Manager, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!