Sr Manager of Implementation
Company: Paycom Payroll Llc
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The Implementation leader will reflect our core values and
ensure all teams develop the highest standards in delivering a
world-class client experience including TSR, HCM, Benefits and NCS.
The Implementation Leader will guide the Paycom implementation
process to ensure clients are empowered to maximize the full
functionality of the Paycom product. The Implementation Leader will
create codified implementation processes and ensure appropriate key
metrics are in place to guide successful client implementation. The
Implementation Leader will also develop existing leaders and help
to identify future leaders on the Paycom team. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads a team of Managers performing managerial responsibilities
such as interviewing, hiring, directing work and managing
- Influence internal stakeholders on key business decisions and
change efforts; develop strong and trusted advisor relationships
with key partners.
- Influences and gains credibility with Senior Executives,
department leaders and key stakeholders to collaborate and execute
on business initiatives.
- Develop a shared metric approach in implementation that
supports a flawless first payroll, maximum EE Usage and a positive
- Proactively identify and mitigate delivery risk within the
Paycom process and make sound, logical recommendations for
- Craft resource and staffing plans that position team members to
do their best work for the clients of Paycom.
- Leads teams in creating and maintaining a collaborative and
purposeful means of interaction with cross functional teams TSR,
HCM, Benefits and NCS.
- Be a project management leader with the Paycom organization.
Craft and model what it means to be a true project manager.
Collaborate with the learning and development department to build
trainings that will enhance the project management skillset of TSR,
HCM, Benefits and NCS departments.
- Continue to build a bridge between TSR, HCM, Benefits and NCS
departments to create a codified implementation process. These
groups should have a cohesive relationship based on the voice of
- Develop rapport and trust throughout the organization.
Communicate strategy and insight with leaders of different business
units. Remove silos between different business units such as
Product Management, Client Relations, IT, and Development.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Business or related
- Minimum of 7 years of outside leadership experience or 5 years
of Paycom leadership experience. Formulating policy, developing and
implementing new strategies is required.
- 5 years of experience in a customer focused or related role
required, preferably in the technology industry.
- Demonstrated ability in leadership, process and technology, and
the ability to deliver world class analytics, reporting, process
improvement and client data migration capabilities.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams in a direct
- Experience within a customer-facing environment.
- Experience and ability in leading change with
- Masters degree highly preferred.Experience:
- 3 years HRIS/HCM system experience and/or implementation
knowledge from provider and/or user perspective
- Ability to step in and run department in the absence of the
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently to all
levels of employees including the C-Suite.
- Ability to present to all levels of employees including the
- Firm understanding of finance and accounting.
- Ability to analyze data.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple projects.
- Proven ability to develop a budget and fiscal management.
- Excellent conflict resolution and/or mediation skills.
- Ability to adapt to constant change.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.Paycom
is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the
basis of business needs, job requirements, individual
qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available
people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its
employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other
employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin,
military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability,
genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or
parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by
applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to
all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion,
discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment.
The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this
policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any
questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources
Department. ****To learn more about Paycom's affirmative action
policy, equal employment opportunity, or to request an
accommodation - Click on the link to find more information:
Keywords: Paycom Payroll Llc, Oklahoma City , Sr Manager of Implementation, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!