Senior Product Manager - Learning Management
Company: Paycom Payroll Llc
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 14, 2022
This position leads the strategy of assigned product(s) and the
research and development of existing and future product solutions.
This includes the creation of functional specifications, the
product roadmap, and seeing features from concept to market.
- Develop and own vision for assigned product(s) to ensure Paycom
holds competitive advantage within the industry.
- Complete annual fit/gap analysis of assigned product(s) to
industry, utilizing results, industry trends, competitor
information, Product Management input, and client feedback to
update product roadmap.
- Serve as the thought leader within Product Management,
providing guidance on the overall strategy and roadmap to others
within the organization within and beyond Product Management.
- Present product vision and roadmap to internal stakeholders to
gain approval and buy-in.
- Present product roadmaps and complex projects impacting entire
product suites to senior level leaders for development
- Create and execute strategy to drive product adoption and
- Define customer needs and the associated widespread solutions
to meet those needs.
- Lead research and development of existing and new HRIS
- Proactively identify business issues and solve complex problems
with valuable solutions.
- Research and provide education on competitor activity, HCM
trends, process, and changes in technology.
- Create product strategy to anticipate future product
- Be an advocate for customers and drive best practices through
- Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination
with Paycom internal teams.
- Test the product for quality assurance prior to it being
- May supervise the work of others.
- Other duties as assignedEducation/Certification/Experience:
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in MIS or related field, and 8
years of experience in an HRIS role, technical role related to
Product Management, or role within the industry directly related to
the assigned product module, or equivalent combination of education
and experience required.Skills/ Abilities:
- Must be well versed in HCM systems and be able to articulate
the steps needed to create an industry leading system.
- Ability to solve unique and complex problems that have a broad
impact on the business
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and relay how they affect
the Paycom environment as a whole
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously, while
maintaining organization and timely completion of projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to influence all levels of an organization
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written
- Self-directed with the ability to work under little
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations
- Customer Service, Problem Solving Critical Thinking,
Communications, Interpersonal Relations/Teamwork, Organization
Awareness, Self/Life Management, Continuous Improvement/Innovation
and Change, Technical CompetencePaycom is an equal opportunity
employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs,
job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants
to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom
does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate
against other employees or applicants because of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy,
national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or
mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health
decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration
made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will
be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee
relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training,
promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of
employment. The Human Resources Department has overall
responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and
monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred
to the Human Resources Department.
Keywords: Paycom Payroll Llc, Oklahoma City , Senior Product Manager - Learning Management, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!