Property Manager - MacArthur
Company: Morningstar Properties, LLC
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Who We Are:
At Morningstar Properties, we love what we do and we hope it shows.
We're looking to expand our team of passionate, bright, driven
learners who are dedicated to providing the best customer
experiences in our industries. Morningstar has been developing and
acquiring state-of-the-art storage and marina facilities since
1981, now with more than 75 storage properties and 9 marinas across
Who We're Looking For:
A Property Manager for our MacArthur Morningstar Storage facility:
a people-person and problem solver who holds their team and their
property to exceptional standards, leading with empathy,
efficiency, and an eagle's eye for detail. We're looking for a
business quarterback who thrives in strategizing and succeeds in
execution, making sure every member of the team is operating on the
same level and toward the same goal: a superior customer
What You'll Do:
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences and build
- Drive success and impact performance results
- Operate as a business leader with P&L responsibility
- Lead and manage a team of 2-4 through recruiting, hiring, and
- Execute sales & marketing initiatives with a focus on community
- Continuously learn by recognizing and capitalizing on
What You Need:
- Strong leadership & decision-making skills
- Curiosity, creativity, optimism & organization
- Independence, influence & intuition
- Computer savvy (Microsoft Office Suite, email, etc.)
- Willingness to work some weekends (no holidays)
- High School diploma or GED; bachelor's degree preferred
All candidates extended an offer for employment must pass a
pre-employment background check and drug screen. In addition, where
permitted by applicable law, all candidates extended an offer must
be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their date of hire or be
willing to get vaccinated by their date of hire. Candidates should
be prepared to submit proof of vaccination upon offer, barring any
qualifying medical or religious accommodation, or any exemption
based on applicable state law.
Physical Demands Required:
- Ability to move freely throughout the property multiple times a
- Ability to climb up a ladder.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50 pounds.
- Morningstar Properties will offer the successful Property
Manager candidate an attractive compensation package. Other
employee benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance,
401K retirement savings with employer match, disability coverage
options, and PTO.
- Quarterly off-site training and company events.
- Ability to impact your local community and charitable
organizations of your choice through our Morningstar Cares
- Growth opportunities in a fast-paced organization.
Morningstar Properties is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Morningstar Properties, LLC, Oklahoma City , Property Manager - MacArthur, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!