Associate Product Delivery Manager
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Summary: The Product Delivery Manager oversees software product
implementation and delivery, coordinating the efforts of our
clients' business and technical resources with the necessary
internal resources. The Product Delivery Manager manages varying
aspects of product delivery through our release process, assures
deadlines and quality standards are met, identifies and mitigates
project risks, and ensures stakeholders receive timely and accurate
communications regarding the status of the project. As a primary
point of contact, the Product Delivery Manager bears significant
responsibility in ensuring a positive client experience,
maintaining project scope, and verifying that project deliverables
are met, potentially across multiple projects at one time.
Responsibilities will include:Release Validation and Reporting
- Key performance indicator tracking and reporting.
- Monitoring/participation in payload validation.
- Participation in evaluation and creation of standardized
release processes and procedures.
- Helping to create and document escalation paths and processes
for product sustainability and scalability.
- Ensure that all tasks and phases in the product release are
successfully completed and validated and documented.
- Maintain release schedules, mitigate and document risks.
- Coordinating between multiple development and support teams to
analyze and mitigate issues identified during testing and early
- Escalating and tracking defect issues through to
- Regular communication with internal stakeholders of progress,
risks, and resolutions.
- Working closely with clients to set up project implementations,
in early release phases.
- Troubleshooting and escalating defects through proper
- Maintain strong relationships with the client community.
Training and Documentation
- Create and/or edit training documentation and materials, in
format appropriate to products and user roles.
- Facilitate training/coordination sessions as necessary for
internal and external stakeholders.
- Create or assist in developing documentation on processes and
- Create or assist in creating "Test Case" documentation.
- Ensure that all tasks associated with project completion are
- Work with internal teams, towards making them self-sufficient
to maintain the product after the final release phase.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some travel for training, or product collaboration may be
- Familiarity with project management software, such as Aha
- Understanding of software development life cycles.
- Take initiative to recommend process improvements and
demonstrate creative thinking.
- Ensure high quality deliverables.
- Ability to troubleshoot, document and communicate issues;
translate customer issues into specifications.
- Time management, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle
urgent interrupts with poise and professionalism .
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Some customer service experience is preferred.
- 4-8 years project management experience.
Keywords: Heartland, Oklahoma City , Associate Product Delivery Manager, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!