Group Sales Manager
Company: Sheraton Oklahoma City
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Do you want to work in a fun, and energetic environment where
you will be challenged, rewarded, and inspired? Join the team at
the Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel! We are a large,
full-service hotel with multiple restaurant outlets and meeting
space located in the heart of OKC's growing downtown destination
The Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel is on the hunt for a
talented and experienced Group Sales Manager. Our ideal candidate
will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership
skills. If this, is you, We want to hear from you!
-Marriott discounts at properties around the world
-Full range of benefits. Including:
-401K with employer match
-Paid time off
-Tuition reimbursement and more!
JOB TYPE: Full-time
SCHEDULE: AM Shift
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales
JOB OVERVIEW: Manage accounts to achieve guest satisfaction and to
solicit past and new business to ensure all revenue goals are
achieved or exceeded.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Move throughout property to conduct site inspections. Maximize
revenue by selling all facets of the hotel, both orally and in
written form to previous, current and potential clients.
2. Handle account details so that all pertinent aspects of
solicitation and closing are complete and documented. Coordinate
various departments' participation in servicing accounts.
3. Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to
4. Travel locally to conduct outside calls, promote the hotel and
5. Prepare information for, meet with and entertain clients as
deemed appropriate by potential business from that account.
6. Represent hotel at trade shows. Set up exhibits involving
bending, stooping, lifting and reaching overhead.
7. Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to staff.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
9. Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1.Must have the ability to communicate in English.
2.Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
3.Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
4. Can communicate well with guests.
5. Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their
job duties and be a team player. Knowledge of a hotel structure and
how all departments interact.
6.Ability to effectively communicate with customers in a friendly
and positive manner, in order to solicit business, meet client
needs and resolve complaints.
7.Ability to move throughout the hotel to conduct site
8. Must all hotel sales experience
9. Full-service experience preferred
10. Must be self-motivated and willing to take initiative
Keywords: Sheraton Oklahoma City, Oklahoma City , Group Sales Manager, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!