Director of Treasury
Company: OU Medicine
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Position Title:Director of TreasuryDepartment:Financial
ServicesJob Description:General Description: Reporting to the VP of
Treasury, the Treasury Director will be responsible for overseeing
organization's financing, investing, and related cash management.
Responsible for corporate finance, taxable/tax-exempt capital
market, and investments as well as developing and maintaining
related models in Excel.Essential Responsibilities:
Responsibilities listed in this section are core to the position.
Inability to perform these responsibilities with or without an
accommodation may result in disqualification from the position.
- Ensures cash is managed effectively to maximize return while at
the same time ensure needed liquidity. Manages short-term financing
requirements of daily cash flow needs including preparation of
short-term borrowing report, daily cash report, and cash forecast
for senior management.
- Responsible for the comprehensive debt portfolio analysis,
including forecasting projected debt uses, maintaining credit
ratings model, and evaluating debt capacity.
- Maintains OU Health's debt management to ensure compliance with
all debt covenants including completion of all required reports and
filings, use of tax-exempt bond proceeds, compliance
certifications, debt covenant calculations, and continuing
- Manages OU Health corporate and philanthropy investments both
internally and in partnership with external managers under the
guidance of the VP Treasury.
- Creates presentation materials and performd financial analysis
for senior management, Finance Committee, and the Board as
- Develops team to accomplish results through training,
development, performance management and recognition.General
- Performs other duties as assignedMinimum
Qualifications:Education: Bachelor's Degree required. Bachelor's
degree in Finance or Master's degree preferred.Experience: 5 or
more years of professional work experience, including at least 3 or
more years in a management or leadership role, and including 3 or
more years in finance, accounting, treasury or related field
required. Corporate or investment banking experience preferred.
Healthcare experience preferred. Not for profit experience
preferred.Or an equivalent combination of education and
experienceLicensure/Certifications/Registrations Required: None
required. CPA, CFA, or CTP preferred.Knowledge, Skills and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to
interact with senior management and external parties.
- Expertise in financial statements, cash management, capital
market, tax-exempt instruments, investments, and other treasury
best practices. Broad working knowledge of financial systems.
Skilled in using various analytical tools and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to develop collaborative relationships
with key stakeholders within the organization.
- Strong influence skills.
- Ability to maintain trust among leadership and staff.
- Proven ability to manage a team of professionals and lead a
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Proven ability to collaborate and focus on success of the team
rather than individual.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation
and facilitation skills.
- Proven ability to solve complex problems effectively and manage
multiple high priority deliverables.
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Must be a strategic thinker, self-motivated and have excellent
problem solving and project management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially
expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.#cbCurrent OU Medicine
Employees - Please click HERE to login.OU Medicine, Inc. is an
equal opportunity employer. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package, including PTO, 401(k), medical and dental plans, and many
more. We know that a total benefits and compensation package,
designed to meet your specific needs both inside and outside of the
work environment, create peace of mind for you and your
Keywords: OU Medicine, Oklahoma City , Director of Treasury, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!