Director of Clinical Operations
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Director of Clinical Operations in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma -
Careers at Admin espa--ol Locations Services Careers More Info
(405) 632-6688 Toll Free: (866) 388-6688 Career Opportunities at
Variety Care Our Mission Making quality health careaffordable and
accessible. Our Mindset We're all about health,and health for all!
Our Goal Increase access to health care services to improve
community health. Currently accepting new patients - call Variety
Care today! (405) 632-6688 HOME - LOCATIONS - SERVICES - FIND A
PROVIDER - CAREERS - CONTACT - FOUNDATION Variety Care clinics are
FTCA deemed facilities and are a Health Center Program grantee
under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee
under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n). HRSA Notice. Additional Funding and/or
Support Provided By: The United Way of Central Oklahoma, the United
Way of Norman, Community Foundations and individual donors. To
donate to Variety Care Foundation, please click here . -- Variety
Care 2019. All Rights Reserved. Director of Clinical Operations in
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Careers at Admin Please Enable Cookies to
Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in!
Director of Clinical Operations Job Locations US-OK-Oklahoma City
ID 2021-1822 Category Medical/Clinical Type Regular Full-Time
Company Admin Overview Department : Medical Position : Director of
Clinical Operations Employee Category : Exempt Reporting
Relationship : Chief Operating Officer Character Qualities:
- Gentleness -Showing consideration and personal concern for
- Compassion -Investing whatever is necessary to heal the hurts
- Creativity -Approaching a need, a task, or an idea from a new
- Flexibility -The ability to adapt to a changing
- Resourcefulness -Making wise use of what others might overlook
or disregard. Responsibilities Summary of Responsibilities: Under
the direction of the Chief Operating Officer, the Director of
Clinical Operations will assume Director responsibilities for the
coordination and training of clinical support staff, managing
clinical policies, programs and process improvement, oversight of
all immunizations, and management of all clinical services staff.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
- Supervises Nurse Educators, Clinical Services Medical
Assistants, Director of Clinical Residency Coordinator.
- Works with clinic managers to define the scope of nursing
practice to support the achievement of optimal clinical quality,
efficiency and access.
- Manages CLIA certification and laboratory compliance for all
- Oversees Medical Assistant Training programs and supervises the
MA trainer and Float Immunization Coordinator. Through oversight,
works with staff to facilitate support staff development, clinical
education and training opportunities to ensure that competencies
are aligned with organizations goals.
- Plans, coordinates, implements, and tracks an annual Clinical
Staff Skills Fair.
- Ensures that support staff certifications and professional
licensure are current.
- Develops, reviews and updates clinical policies and standard
operating procedures when needed and with board approval.
- Directs and Oversees the immunization process at all Variety
Care locations and provides needed training and support to
- Works with Variety Care Flu Task force and other task force
groups as necessary to provide immunizations or care for Variety
Care Staff and Patients.
- Oversees and directs the Clinical Research Director process for
student clinical rotations with Variety Care preceptors, including
medical students, nursing and MA students, and resident physicians,
PA Students, APRN Students and all other clinical students at
- Participates in the Variety Care Continuous Quality Improvement
- Performs as a Member of Variety Care's emergency response teams
and works with the other members and leadership to respond to
emergencies, including pandemics.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of the health care industry
through participation in local and national associations, review of
publications, development of personal contacts, and in continuing
- Fosters an atmosphere that promotes quality service to Variety
Care patients and internal customers through active involvement,
attention to detail, and personal responsibility for patient care
and business outcomes.
- As an effective, professional team leader/member confers,
communicates and interacts with all levels of management and staff
effectively to coordinate special projects and foster good working
relationships that will further the goals and objectives of Variety
- Supports Variety Care's accreditation as a Patient Centered
Medical Home and our commitment to provide care to all Variety
patients that is Safe, Effective, Patient Centered, Timely,
Efficient, and Equitable. Provide leadership and work with all
staff to achieve the goals of the "Triple Aim" of healthcare
reform-to improve the experience of care, improve health outcomes,
and decrease healthcare costs.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the COO. Qualifications
Requirements, Special Skills or Knowledge :
- Active RN License in the State of Oklahoma.
- BSN degree required MSN degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years nursing experience in ambulatory care, clinic
or hospital setting and at least 1 year experience in supervision
or management of staff.
- Strong clinical competence, positive working attitude, an
ability to work in a team with other professionals, and the ability
to carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Excellent program management and organizational skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret periodicals,
professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
general public. ADA Requirements :
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Able to drive between and to all satellite centers upon notice
or need. Options Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this
job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs Software
Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Oklahoma City , Director of Clinical Operations, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!