Resident Enrichment Director (Grand Tapestry) - Full-Time 1st Shift
Company: Avenida Partners, LLC
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: February 23, 2021
AVENIDA Partners About this Job: The Resident Enrichment
Director maintains an organized and diversified program of
individual and group activities, which will enable each resident to
engage in diverse cultural, spiritual, physical, social and
intellectual activities within the Community in order to sustain
and promote the resident's potential and sense of usefulness to
self and others. Responsibilities:
- Provides outstanding services to all residents, family members,
responsible persons, and visitors.
- Effectively communicates verbally and in writing to team
members, families, and Residents.
- Conducts quarterly resident surveys evaluating current
activities and suggesting new ones.
- Prepares a Schedule of Activities one month in advance of its
implementation, which is amended when necessary to reflect
- Reviews Schedule of Activities with Executive Director before
finalizing and posting.
- Possesses computer skills to create calendar
- Ensures that a full activity program is offered seven days a
- Drives the van.
- Maintains Resident Birthday List and mails birthday cards to
residents in a timely manner.
- Works closely with appointed community team members to
coordinate activities/ programs.
- Maintains a record of each resident's activities.
- Posts the current monthly, weekly, and daily Schedule of
Activities in public areas and distributes to department
- Attends a monthly resident meeting with Executive Director and
works with him/her on proposed agenda.
- Maintains adequate records and staffing schedules.
- Creates and maintains a record of the planned and implemented
scheduled activities for six months.
- Participates in budgeting process.
- Meets monthly budget targets, monetary and labor hours, with
any variances to be discussed with Executive Director.
- Maintains appropriate team members attendance records at
on-time meetings and team events, and notifies appropriate manager
if a team member is late or unable to work, in accordance with HR
- Notifies department managers in advance of work schedule
- Follows all emergency procedures.
- Understands safety policies and procedures.
- Commits to working with the Community's senior population.
- Creative, energetic, enthusiastic, patient, flexible,
encouraging, and team-oriented.
- Manages team members and volunteers.
- Displays patience, tact, enthusiasm, and a cheerful
- Creates a positive atmosphere for residents with an engaging
variety of activities.
- Promotes the community in a positive manner and effectively
communicates community values to residents, families, and team
- Associate degree from an accredited college or university, or
proof of satisfactory completion of two years of college, with
major course of study in recreation or related field, or two years
of full-time experience in the recreation field in a senior adult
- Driver Requirements: State driver license required with clean
driving record and will have completed all HR policies and
procedures for Community driver.
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management
- Basic typing skills and computer knowledge to include
familiarity with MS Word and other pertinent software.
- Physically able to bend and reach.
- Physically able to push and pull and lift up to 40-50 pounds if
- Physically able to stand for extended periods of time.
Keywords: Avenida Partners, LLC, Oklahoma City , Resident Enrichment Director (Grand Tapestry) - Full-Time 1st Shift, Executive , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!