Design & Analysis Engineer 3
Company: Moseley Technical Services Inc
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 16, 2019
Be a part of the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. If you take pride in your work, want a challenge that inspires your best ideas, and enjoy being part of a winning team, this is the place for you.We are currently searching for the right talent to fill this opportunity:Design & Analysis Engineer 3 (U.S. Citizenship Required*)Oklahoma City, OK2018-7517Responsibilities:
- Work with customers to develop and document complex electronic & electrical system requirements.
- Analyze and translate requirements into system, hardware and software designs and interface specifications.
- Test and validate to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements.
- Monitor supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
- Solve problems concerning and provide other support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle.
- Research specific technology advances for potential application to company business needs.
- Research and review requirements (IDGs/Engine) and investigate required changes to the engine gearbox
- Work with a supplier to select new IDGs that fit the new engine capabilities
- Identify all Power Control equipment (Synchronize Bus, GCU, GCB, BTB, ELCU, etc) associated with the new IDG capacity/rating
- Assess impacts to wires, and subsystem power feeders
- Evaluate new equipment (IDG, control system, etc.) to meet FAA certification and MIL-STD-704 power quality requirements
- Develop Power design reports and system design budgetQualification:
- Must have experience in Aircraft Electrical Power design and development (engine gear box, generator, constant speed drive, power control units, synchronize bus, etc)*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract. Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and 5+ years' experience in an engineering classification
- Or a Master's and 3+ years' experience in an engineering classification
- Or a PhD with experience in an engineering classification.
- Degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.Conditions of Employment: Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications. About Our Company: Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job, but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success. Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover. Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. Join a team that values your experience! To apply: Please include the job# and "CareerBuilder" when emailing your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum?].
Keywords: Moseley Technical Services Inc, Oklahoma City , Design & Analysis Engineer 3, Engineering , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!