Manufacturing Engineer (Mid Level)
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Oklahoma City,Oklahoma,United States
6H6HP3Boeing Defense, Space & Security is seeking an Manufacturing Engineer for Airborne Mission and Ground
computing systems used on all Airborne Surveillance Command and Control (ASC2) platforms. This position is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Development of manufacturing plans, bill of materials, work instructions, illustrations and concepts for high level program
- Develops and integrates suppliers, processes, materials, data and technology to meet manufacturing related
requirements for advanced distributed computing systems
- Monitoring of suppliers detail design, fabrication, and tests
Successful candidates will support multiple aircraft platforms, therefore task assignments are cyclical depending on
the state of product development of a given program. These programs offer new development opportunities with the
latest technology and opportunities to work with domestic and foreign customers. You will work very closely with the
software design team and hardware design teams, as well as also assist in conducting environmental and performance qualification test planning, test execution, and creating test reports.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
A strong candidate for this position has a broad understanding of the following areas: network subsystems, storage
systems, knowledge of processor capability, hardware/software interfaces, driver engines, display hardware, and security measures. This candidate will also be a proven self-starter, key contributor in a team setting, and possess strong project management and communication skills.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- Bachelors degree in related discipline and typically 4 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Active Secret Clearance
- Ten or more years experience in Production Engineering Manufacturing Engineering or Electronic Subsystems
- Experience with parts, materials and processes related to Mission Computing Electronics Subsystems Systems.Yes, 10 % of the Time
United States; The Boeing Company
Keywords: Boeing, Oklahoma City , Manufacturing Engineer (Mid Level), Engineering , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!