Company: CompSource Mutual Insurance Company
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Requisition Number 19-0002 Post Date 1/10/2019 Title Warehouse Technician City Oklahoma City State OK
Description CompSource Mutual is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual for the position of Warehouse Technician. This position receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within the company warehouse. FLSA Classification: Non-exempt
Pay Range: $28,000 - $36,000
Reports to: Facilities Management Supervisor
Supervisory Duties: No Accountabilities
- Responsible for properly storing, organizing, and protecting warehouse items to prevent breakage, pilferage, or other loss or damage.
- Uses and maintains warehouse physical facilities, trucks, forklifts and other equipment used in the storage of supplies and equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring that warehouse facility is clean, organized and safe for workers and guests to travel through.
- Utilizes shipping, receiving, inventory, A/P software and barcoding system to ensure accurate entry, tracking and disposal of all goods, materials and assets.
- Responsible for filling requests in a timely, accurate, professional and pleasant manner.
- Performs delivery and/or pick-up of documents, goods, and other items related to CompSource business.
- Assists with other Property Management functions responsible for handling limited laborer functions. Typical back-up duties include, but are not limited to assisting with assembling furniture, office moves, room set ups, clearing snow/ice and shuttling CompSource vehicles for service.
- Additional accountabilities as assigned Competencies
- Customer focus
- Data gathering and analysis
- Technical expertise and usage
- Problem solving Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelors degree preferred. Advanced education will be considered in lieu of experience
- 2 years of experience in supply or warehousing work Other Requirements This position requires the physical ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs and whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and handling of materials. The essential job duties also involve the routine use of other office equipment. Work is typically performed while standing and requires the ability to lift 25 to 80 pounds. Must be willing and able to work off a ladder, and safely drive CompSource Mutual vehicles. Must be willing and able to fulfill all job-related travel normally associated with the position. Salary is commensurate with experience within the range listed above. Applicants must be willing and able to fulfill all job-related travel. CompSource Mutual offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Employees receive a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance, at a minimal cost to the employee. We also offer a Company Match 401(k) Plan for employees who elect to participate. CompSource is excited to offer personal time off (PTO), wellness leave, and parental leave as part of the paid time-off options. An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CompSource Mutual Insurance Company, Oklahoma City , Warehouse Technician, Engineering , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!