Experienced Structural Engineer
Company: Professional Engineering Consultants
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Are you looking for a career path that provides an opportunity
for you to reach your full potential? Do you enjoy being part of a
team? PEC's team culture is built on our ability to solve problems
through a collaborative process. We elevate each other by aligning
personal strengths to professional development. Our engineers and
staff do not just sit behind desks. We work together with other
teams, make site visits, take tours, meet face-to-face with
stakeholders, establish big goals, and set out to achieve them.
PEC is active in the following market sectors:
Educational, Commercial, Industrial, Health Care, Government,
Manufacturing, Retirement Communities, and Federal/Military.
Structural Engineers at PEC must be technically competent in the
- Steel, Concrete, and CMU design
- Gravity and Lateral Systems, Load Paths
- Equipment Foundation Design is preferred
- Building Codes including IBC, AISC, ACI and ASCE, etc.
- Calculation software such as RISA, RAM, etc.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend Client meetings.
- Mentor staff.
- Full project execution including:
- Provide initial schematic or concept planning.
- Coordinate staffing needs for projects.
- Lead projects to completion of construction documents,
- Coordination with staff for production deadlines and quality
- Seal projects, as required.
- Perform construction administration for projects.
- Prepare reports and present to Clients.
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering
from an accredited college.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in structural design.
- PE and/or SE license able to obtain an Oklahoma license through
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for Client
- Ability to organize and handle multiple project
- Moderate level of comfort with business development
- High level of comfort with servicing Client needs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: Professional Engineering Consultants, Oklahoma City , Experienced Structural Engineer, Engineering , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!