UP TO $55HR ASE L1 Master Certified Technician
Company: Christian Brothers Automotive
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Job Title: - L1 MASTER Automotive Technician /
MechanicResponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate cause and correction for customer concerns
regarding their vehicle. -
- Perform a wide range of automotive repairs.
- Review TSB's and other service recommendations and translate to
customer needs. -
- Honestly assess vehicles and document -detailed recommendations
of necessary repairs and manufacturer's maintenance
- Address all -customer concerns. -
- Complete full, accurate, and honest digital courtesy
- Communicate with service staff and customers (if needed)
regarding the vehicle.
- Maintain professionalism. -
- Keep shop in clean, working order.
- Master MFG level diagnostic tools (MFG scantools and
subscriptions provided by CBA)We are looking for technicians who
are energetic, upbeat, and have a positive attitude. The
technicians we are looking for have to seek out solutions to tough
problems with a strong passion for doing what's right for our
A well-qualified automotive technician / mechanic applicant
possesses the following:
- Strong communication skills -
- Positive attitude.
- Aptitude for learning additional skills and processes.
- 3+ years of experience as a professional automotive
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing all makes/models of
- Ability to Flag 50+ hours per week.
- Desire to serve customers.
- Prefer experience with all makes and models.
- Dealership diagnostic equipment experience a plus. -
- Current ASE Certifications and/or willingness to obtain ASE
Certifications is a plus.Physical Requirements:The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by any
applicant in order to successfully perform the essential functions
of this job. While performing the duties of this job, an automotive
technician / mechanic must:
- Occasionally lift and/or move over 50 pounds.
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle's needed
- Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use
- Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
- Drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Keep a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
- Efficiently navigate a computer.
Christian Brothers Automotive (CBA) began in 1982 with the simple
premise of providing precision auto repair with transparency,
integrity and a philosophy of people first. All 270+ CBA locations
offer a modern facility equipped with manufacture-level diagnostic
equipment and the latest factory scan tools. CBA shops also offer
their technicians a consistent workload, free training, full-time
live technician support and access to our private Technician
Assistance Center.All of your information will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations
practice "At-will" employment practices.CBA LocationWarwick - -6801
W. Hefner Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73162*May not be available at all
CBA locations in Oklahoma City, OK. -Benefits provided will be
determined by each location.PandoLogic. Keywords: Automotive
Technician, Location: Oklahoma City, OK - 73102
Keywords: Christian Brothers Automotive, Oklahoma City , UP TO $55HR ASE L1 Master Certified Technician, Engineering , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!