SQA DevOps Test Engineer
Company: Paycom Payroll Llc
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This position has primary responsibilities for specifying,
designing, building, programming, verification & validation
testing, commissioning, and assisting deployment and technical
support with automated test systems that will be used in Paycom's
DevOps CI/CD Pipeline.
- Develop and establish the specifications and requirements of
automated testing solutions to meet Paycom goals for automated
testing within CI/CD.
- Design, develop and implement automated test systems for Paycom
- Collaborate with Development, Software Quality Assurance, and
DevOps teams to analyze and use quality feedback and data to
improve automated testing processes.
- Assess existing automated testing and suggest opportunities for
- Design and implement test automation strategy.
- Create automation test plans and get approvals.
- Recommend test automation tools and configure DevOps automated
test environment elements.
- Integrate automated tests with CI/CD tools and pipeline. (i.e.
- Create, organize, and manage test automation standards and
- Create, update, and maintain automated UI test.
- Create, update, and maintain automated API tests.
- Collaborate with DevOps team to extend existing test automation
frameworks and tools.
- Triage, troubleshoot, and document defects.
- Document SQA (or quality assurance) procedures for team.
- Work closely with engineering and Software Quality Assurance to
manage and improve the development pipeline.
- Perform and write automated functional, system, regression, and
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Prepare automation test plans and train Development, Software
Quality Assurance and DevOps team members in standard work for
operating the automated test systems.
- Coach, train, mentor and review work items of less experienced
team members. Education/Certification:
- Bachelor degree required
- Degree in the following areas preferred: MIS, Info Sys,
Computer Science, or related fields
- Certified DevOps Quality Assurance (Test) Engineer (DevOps-QA)
- 2+ years of experience configuring Test Automation within CI/CD
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while
contributing to overall company success
- Must have experience working in an agile SDLC environment
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and other related container/Cloud
Native Technologies (CNCF)
- Experience using SCM tools like Gitlab or Bitbucket
- Using tools to replace manual processes with repeatable
- Full understanding of development release cycle process
- Decision making ability
- Written and oral communication skills
- Organizational planning skills with the ability to understand
business and client needs
- Collaborating with diverse technical teams to hold them
accountable for RCAs and iterative improvement
- Giving bold and clear directions to skilled technical
- Ability to drive business decisions using technical insights
- 2+ years of experience with PHP programming language
- 2+ years of experience with Selenium WebDriver
- 2+ years of experience with PHPUnit
- 2+ years of experience with SQL
- 1+ years of experience with RestAss ured or equivalent
API/contract-based testing framework
- 1+ years of experience with GitLab Paycom is an equal
opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of
any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of
business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and
merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job.
Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass,
discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants
because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status,
age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic,
reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any
other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all
aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not
limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation
benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources
Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains
reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns
should be referred to the Human Resources Department. To learn more
about Paycom's affirmative action policy, equal employment
opportunity, or to request an accommodation - Click on the link to
find more information:
Keywords: Paycom Payroll Llc, Oklahoma City , SQA DevOps Test Engineer, Engineering , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!