Automotive or Diesel Mechanic - Serving Oklahoma City Environmental Trust
Company: First Vehicle Services
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
First Vehicle Services is now hiring an Automotive or Diesel
Mechanic for our shop serving Oklahoma City Environmental Trust!We
will teach you CNG vehicles AND pay for your state CNG
certification!First things -First: Who are we? -First Vehicle
Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and
maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle
Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle
management and maintenance services at governments, school
districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports,
universities, and private organizations throughout the United
States. -Why join First as a Diesel Mechanic?
- $21+ per hour based on experience and qualifications (NOT flat
- An additional $.10 per hour for each ASE certification you
possess or obtain
- An additional $.50 per hour for obtaining your CDL
- An additional $.50 per hour for obtaining your state CNG
- Company-paid ASE testing and training materials
- 2pm-10:30pm full-time shift schedule and consistent, year-round
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, & 401(k)
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Annual allowances for boots and prescription safety
- State-of-the-art training programs. We will send you to CNG
school to get your state certification!
- Discounts on cell phone plans, cars, and more through the Perk
Spot program!About the Position -As -an Automotive or Diesel
Mechanic with First Vehicle Services, you will help maintain and
repair cars and trucks to ensure vehicle readiness & safety. Other
major job duties include:
- Perform preventative maintenance (PMs), safety inspections, and
annual maintenance inspections.
- Diagnose and perform all phases of vehicle and equipment repair
including brakes, suspensions, engines, drivetrains, transmissions,
and other repairs.
- Ensure work orders are completed accurately.
- Assist with road calls and emergency services as
necessary.Qualifications -for Fleet Maintenance Technician
- Valid driver's license required.
- At least 3 years of automotive or diesel maintenance & repair
employment experience or a combination of technical school
education & experience.
- Mechanic's toolset
- ASE certifications preferred. Must be willing to participate in
company ASE certification program (company training, testing, and
- Be subject to a drug test.Get your career on the road with
First -Vehicle Services! -We aspire to have a culture where all
people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse
workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, -disability -or veteran status. First is also committed to
providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to
positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First
is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain
and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for
all. - -
Keywords: First Vehicle Services, Oklahoma City , Automotive or Diesel Mechanic - Serving Oklahoma City Environmental Trust, Engineering , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!