Senior Technical Writer - Enterprise Software, Agile - Remote US
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 14, 2022
At TTEC Digital -everything we do, every day adds fuel to
exceptional customer experience. We do this by utilizing our
technology know-how to enable our clients to deliver an exceptional
experience to their customers.As a Senior Technical Writer, you
will work with software developers and product managers to update
and develop technical documentation for existing and new software
products. You will generate and maintain customer-facing technical
documentation across configuration, installation, requirements,
release notes, and user guides. Content is maintained in both MS
Word and MadCap Flare and may be published as PDF or HTML5 formats.
The development of online video training and tutorials may also be
required. -Experience with XML, CSS, HTML, MediaWiki, Amazon
services, Salesforce, and Genesys Services is also a bonus. What
you'll be doing:
- Research, create, and publish customer related configuration,
installation, and reference guides for all levels of end-users,
explaining technical concepts in understandable language.
- Cultivate effective working relationships that enhance
collaborate with product development teams to determine
documentation needs in an Agile development/release
- Collaborate with subject matter experts from all facets of the
software development process, including developers, quality
assurance and support personnel, and product managers, to
understand complex concepts and communicate them at a level that is
appropriate for the document audience.
- Develop a strong understanding (from the customer/user
viewpoint) of the software being documented.
- Test new software features, independently learn how they work,
and consult with developers on required user interface text.
- Effectively assess IT project requirements to determine and
communicate the documentation plan for new features and or/
products, including time estimations and dependencies with content
experts and document requesters.
- Manage and prioritize tasks with limited guidance from
management, delivering high-quality documentation on schedule.
- Assist with peer edits as necessary to ensure the quality of
documentation produced by the team.
- Research and embrace innovative technologies and tools to
improve documentation quality, delivery and department
- Personal: - Strong interpersonal skills, high energy and
enthusiasm, integrity, and honesty, flexible, results oriented,
resourceful, problem-solving ability, deal effectively with
difficult situations, ability to prioritize.
- Leadership: - Ability to gain credibility and work with a
diverse team; maintain a positive attitude.
- Operations: - Ability to manage multiple projects and products
while working independently. Perform task at hand in a customer
friendly manner while utilizing time and resources efficiently and
- Technical: - Exceptional attention to detail; Ability to
understand and communicate technical concepts; proficient with MS
Word, MadCap Flare, MS Teams.What skills you will bring:
- Strong grasp of vocabulary, grammar, tone, and phrasing for
- Demonstrated high learning aptitude relating to software or
- Ability to create high quality software manuals for enterprise
- Ability to describe complex technical information clearly and
accurately for intended audiences.
- Excellent copyediting skills while being cognizant of overall
work process and timelines.
- Understanding of Agile software development teams and
- Experience managing documentation tasks in an Agile software
development environment. -
- Excellent overall communication skills including the updating
of documentation status to management and cross-functional
- Post-Secondary Degree (or Diploma) in Communications, Technical
Writing, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 3 years technical writing and/or related project experience
- Excellent Microsoft Word skills, including detailed knowledge
of styles and templates.
- Familiarity with MadCap Flare and XML-based content/publishing
systems is an asset.Who We Are:TTEC is a leading global customer
experience technology and services company focused on the design,
implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience
for many of the world's most iconic and disruptive brands. We
deliver outcome-based customer engagement solutions through -, our
digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric,
tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for
clients and -, our delivery center of excellence, that operates
customer acquisition, care, fraud prevention and detection, and
content moderation services. Founded in 1982, our nearly 60,000
employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a
set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with
clients, their customers, and each other. We were founded on one
guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired,
and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings
that principle to life.What we offer:Benefits available to eligible
employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time offFor more information
about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout
social media to engage in the global conversationTTEC is proud to
be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to
building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and
empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We
strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering
amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a
point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable
being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know
diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas
from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring
value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word
for it - check out some our women in leadership and diversity
awards on TTECjobs.com."#LI-BB2#LI-REMOTE
Keywords: TTEC, Oklahoma City , Senior Technical Writer - Enterprise Software, Agile - Remote US, Engineering , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!