Electronics Engineers (entry level)
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position:-- -- -- --Electronics Engineer (entry level)
Industry:-- -- -- --Manufacturing
Location:------ -- --Oklahoma City, OK
Pay:-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --$55,000 - $62,000
Recruiting for a motivated entry-level Electronics Engineer or
Electrical Engineer to perform a variety of tasks as part of their
You will be a motivated self-starter who takes pride in your work
and is always interested in learning and growing. You will be
responsible for preparing sub-assemblies as a part of the
production process. Additionally you will be responsible for
testing, troubleshooting, and repairing of electronic devices that
are returned from customers and coordinating with customers.
The position has independence as long as goals are met and there's
excellent communication and coordination with other staff.
- Troubleshoot and repair electronic devices. Repair to board
level. You will learn more than just 'board-swapping.'
- Perform repair to the boards- replace components, rewire
- Ability to read schematics and work with limited
- Proficient with hand tools, power tools, soldering irons,
voltmeters, oscilloscopes, and simple logic analyzers to perform
- Troubleshoot simple microprocessor-based control systems and
perform basic calibrations and adjustments.
- Proficient at soldering components on PCBs.
- Basic computer skills: entering data into spreadsheets,
corresponding via email, editing, and creating simple Word
- Communicate with other employees and external customers or
sales reps as related to the position.
- Document and track production and testing data, including
entering data into systems.
- Ability to clearly communicate and comprehend verbal and
- Ability to work with limited supervision and switch and
- Keep team informed of status and potential problem areas.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering
- Demonstrated interest in electronics
- Proficient in the use of email, web browsers, word processors,
and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to sit and or stand for four hours at a time without a
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Oklahoma City , Electronics Engineers (entry level), Engineering , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!