Teacher: Math/High School/Full-Time/Certified/22-23 SY (NW Oklahoma City)
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Position at Catapult Learning
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced
educators in Oklahoma!
We have a high school in Oklahoma City in need of a full-time
Certified Math Teacher for the 2022-2023 school year. This position
is in-person at a private High School and focuses on Math
instruction for grades 9-12; the ideal candidate will be
comfortable teaching students in multiple grade levels.Our company
is a provider of K-12 contracted instructional services to public
and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk
youth and students who are struggling; we are a company with over
40 years of excellence in education. We adhere to 5 corporate
values that embody our company culture: Transparent, Decisive,
Humble, Accountable, Inclusive.
An Oklahoma Teaching Certificate is required for this position.
Candidates must be local to the area to be considered. To expedite
processing of your application, please include your location and
certificate information on your resume.
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Robust benefit package offered to our full-time employees (30
or more hours per week)
- Company support and quality assurance from both local and
national support teams
- Paid training and professional development
- Paid planning/prep time
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of
- Instruct Math to students in multiple grade levels in a
face-to-face school setting.
- Deliver designated instructional models to eligible
- Develop and maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson
- Ensure supervision of students at all times, including
escorting students safely to and from classrooms/learning stations.
Climbing stairs and light lifting may be required.
- Perform data entry in a timely fashion to meet deadlines
(student attendance, online pre/post testing, progress reports,
parent and classroom teacher communication forms, compliance
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by
company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors,
classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current OK Teaching Certificate
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Classroom teaching and/or tutoring experience
- Must be willing to teach various grade levels
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs
(Zoom, Teams, etc.) preferred
- A passion to help students
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!
Keywords: FullBloom, Oklahoma City , Teacher: Math/High School/Full-Time/Certified/22-23 SY (NW Oklahoma City), Education / Teaching , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!