Company: Oklahoma Lottery Commission
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Detail:This position is assigned responsibilities for
planning, coordinating and executing marketing and advertising
campaigns that are designed to increase public awareness and
knowledge of the Oklahoma Lottery and its products.Tasks and
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the
planning, executing and tracking of marketing assets such as email,
events, signage, website, mobile app and in-store displays.
- Develop ideas to promote lottery products consistent with the
marketing plan; present ideas to the Director of Marketing &
Advertising and Marketing Manager for internal development.
- Organize and streamline project workflows to ensure accuracy
- Oversee and coordinate development of advertising materials
(posters, point of sale, etc.) while maintaining consistency.
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure
high-quality and timely execution of marketing materials while
staying on budget.
- Independently coordinate marketing and community events,
including overseeing logistics, coordinating with vendors, creating
itineraries and ordering marketing collateral.
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing
campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing and database
- Create, proofread and edit copy for various marketing channels,
ensuring consistent voice.
- Maintain and organize promotional items while developing an
effective distribution plan.
- Manage a daily calendar to ensure that all deliverables are
being effectively organized and executed on the Oklahoma Lottery
website and mobile app.
- Evaluate and monitor asset performance on an ongoing basis by
analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Background
Requirements:Preferred Skills, Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, public
relations, communications, advertising or closely related
- 2-3 years experience in marketing preferred.
- Must have proficient organizational and project management
skills, as well as a strong attention to detail.
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels and best
practices, including social, digital, and email marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as
outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects
forward, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Proficiency in standard desktop applications to include all
Microsoft Office products.
- Occasional travel may be required.Job Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Experience:
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Oklahoma Lottery Commission, Oklahoma City , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!