Orthodontics Office Manager
Company: Dental Depot
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 27, 2023
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential
function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Manages and oversees daily office operations, including doctors
and administrative and clinical staff, patient interactions,
scheduling, and short-term office planning.
- Consult with medical, business, and community groups to discuss
service problems, respond to community needs, enhance public
relations, coordinate activities and plans, and promote health
- Constantly debriefs Executive Office on practice business,
including administrative and clinical updates, to ensure continuing
operational growth and improvement.
- Determines work schedules and work assignments for doctors, and
administrative and clinical employees.
- Develops and spearheads the practice, providing employees with
constructive feedback to improve individual and team morale.
- Provides written and oral instruction or feedback to employees
to enhance employee relations.
- Creates an environment conducive to achieving practice
- Assists in the development of administrative and clinical
training materials and programs.
- Conducts yearly performance evaluations for administrative and
orthodontic clinical staff.
- Monitors daily, weekly, and monthly employee performance,
giving positive feedback and administering disciplinary action or
employee terminations following company protocol.
- Prepares and delivers timely administration of all paperwork
- Plans and continuously monitors and updates office budget with
a focus on staffing and resource allocations.
- Liaison to Maintenance Department, ensuring office fixtures,
furnishing, grounds and attendant repairs to such are timely
reported and performed, and adequate administrative and clinical
supplies are on site.
- Ensures office compliance with licensing laws, health, safety
and other statutory regulations.
- Supports the Dental Depot mission statement by providing a
positive example for staff.
- Communicates respectfully and courteously with patients,
vendors, and employees.
- Proficiently uses conflict resolution and problem-solving
techniques to manage interpersonal office conflict and patient
- Increases knowledge and skills through self-study and other
- Completes annual education and/or licensing requirements if
- Maintains dependable job attendance and can be relied on to
follow through with assigned tasks.
- Complies with: Dental Depot policies and procedures; OSHA
policies, procedures, rules, and regulations; and HIPAA policies,
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Position may be required to relocate to other Dental Depot
clinics either permanently or on a short term basis due to office
needs, on an as needed basis at the discretion of Management.
- This position may complete other Administrative and Maintenance
tasks as assigned by Management.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED):
3 plus years of experience in Orthodontic Office Management
Must have a valid driver's license, proof of valid vehicle
insurance and must have annual Motor Vehicle Record Check, as a
condition of employment if employee operates any Company owned
vehicles or drives their own personal vehicle for Company business
Must have knowledge of CDT Codes and pass the bi-annual Dental
Depot CDT codes test.
Keywords: Dental Depot, Oklahoma City , Orthodontics Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...