Company: LW Development, LLC
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 25, 2023
LW Development, LLC
*Administrative Assistant - Oklahoma City, OK*
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
$15 to $18 Hourly
The Administrative Assistant is a vital team member to the development team. The administrative assistant is responsible for carrying out day-to-day organizational tasks and facilitating efficient communication across an entire office or specific department. This role will consist of multiple office duties and will require flexibility for the needs of the office that can change daily. Please see below a list of general tasks and responsibilities that will fall under the administrative assistant.
* Answering or transferring phone calls and taking messages for select staff members.
* Maintaining multiple office calendars.
* Sort and organize hard copies of paperwork after entering data electronically.
* Provide any administrative support to the Assistant Director and/or Director of Development.
* Assist with property taxes for each property.
* Assist with all syndication closings.
* Work directly with multiple city staff to ensure correct zoning, utilities, and platting processes are in place.
* Construct final application documents according to the 2023 QAP specifications.
* Familiarize yourself with QAP processes for each state we are currently developing in.
* Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
* Prior Administrative Assistant Experience (Preferred)
* Time Management Skills and Ability to Prioritize
* Strong Attention to Detail
* High School Diploma (Required) Some College (Preferred)
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Work Location: In person
LW Development, LLC
Keywords: LW Development, LLC, Oklahoma City , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
here to apply!