Office Assistant - Orthopedics
Company: Dean Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Supports clinic, department or program in an administrative
* Performs duties under supervision and within well established
* Greets patients or visitors, answers/screens/routes telephone
calls, files, distributes mail and performs other general clerical
* May provide assistance with programs/software for Providers. May
assemble and maintain patient charts.
* Responsible for making copies, answering phones, making
appointments, and maintaining records.
* May be responsible for maintaining office inventory including
ordering supplies. Ensures that office equipment is in good working
order and requests repairs or maintenance as needed.
* Communicates with patients, families, physicians and other
healthcare team members about patient care according to
* Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
* Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
* Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
* Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
* Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
* Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
* Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
* Rare climbing.
Keywords: Dean Health, Oklahoma City , Office Assistant - Orthopedics, Administration, Clerical , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!