Administrative Assistant I
Company: International Bancshares Corp
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 23, 2022
IBC Bank successes are the result of an aggressive and
innovative attitude. The Bank's "We Do More" philosophy reflects
it's dedication to the growth and success of it's employees,
customers and communities. IBC bank hires talented, creative and
dedicated individuals to help our business succeed. We are a
company that values leadership, community engagement and
relationship building that leads to a culture of excellence. We are
currently seeking to fill positions across all business segments.
IBC's focus is to be customer centric and strive to provide
excellent customer experience.
220 Commercial Lending
The Administrative Assistant provides high-level administrative
support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports,
handling information requests, and performing clerical functions
such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging
conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and
supervise lower-level clerical staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The statements on this job description are intended to describe the
general nature of level of work being performed by incumbents. They
are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and
skills required by all incumbents.
* Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
* Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other
* Coordinate and direct office services, such as records,
departmental account reconciliations, personnel issues, and
housekeeping, to aid executives.
* Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or
* Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine
* Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including
faxes and email.
* Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating
catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other
* Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for
consideration and presentation by executives, committees, etc.
* Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone
systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
* Manage and maintain department and executives' schedules.
* Other duties as assigned
* Effective English verbal and written communication skills
* Computer literate and have working knowledge of Microsoft
* Good customer service, active listening, and critical thinking to
actively look for ways to help people
* Ability to meet performance standards and deadlines
* Able to concentrate and focus on detail
* Bilingual is preferred
EDUCATION & KNOWLEDGE
* High School Diploma or GED
Keywords: International Bancshares Corp, Oklahoma City , Administrative Assistant I, Administration, Clerical , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!